PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OMG. Steelers out. Saints out. Packers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have liked to see the giants lose myself. they have the ability to get pressure on the qb without blitzing. that keeps me up nights.

Last edited:
You should watch the NFL. Eli Manning is an elite QB.

Facing a non-threat in Alex Smith or a Giants team missing Chris Canty is as favorable as it gets. Much better than potentially having to play Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers (or Big Ben on the AFC side)

I'm afraid of the Giants, dude. Like others, I want no part of a rematch. The hype alone will kill me.

Yeah i feel the same. I couldnt handle 2 weeks of pre hype to play the Giants! it was bad enough this season with 1 week hype for a regular season game!

Let's pump the brakes...just beat flacco first

those rules are for about 53 players to follow.

us fans sit home and drink beer. we can talk about the SB, next season's sched, the draft, whatever.

Scary to see NO and GB, the two other teams that win with the high powered offense/no defense formula, drop out this weekend. 3 of the 4 teams left win with their defense, the Giants likely being the most balanced of those 3.

BB is going to have to dial up a few wrinkles going forward.

Out of all the teams left...Giants are the last team i want to play...man they are on a mission...

The NY Football Giants are the FIRST team we want to see in the SB. This is a payback run after four years of wandering in the post-season desert. Broncos - Ravens - Giants. Sweet!

Of the QBs left, in order of accomplishment, it's Brady, Eli Manning, Flacco and Alex Smith. The pressure is on three guys to prove they belong.

Coaches? Belichick, Coughlin, Harbaugh, Harbaugh. Great story lines there. Two guys shared an office with the NY Giants and two guys shared bunkbeds.

It is going to be a wonderful week.

Last edited:
If the Pats do play the Giants, then they are going to be showing that David Tyree play over and over and over and over again. Maybe that will fire the boys up.

same here...SF better win if the pats win....can't take that talk for 2 weeks...and couldn't take that loss..not again...i wanted GB to win today....d%#*!@t

Same here, the thought of losing to lumpy faced Eli is crushing but as you noted Ravens 1st

well, I guess the critics were right.

You can't win the Super Bowl with the worst defense in football.

I never thought I would say this but, Giants fans might actually be worse than Jets fans.....:eek:

The Giants are the scariest team left... Besides the Patriots. I guarantee that Giant Fans are more weary to face the Pats then we are to face them.

Tebow mania is so yesterday.

Prepare yourself for Harbaugh versus Harbaugh.

We lucked out. Brees or Rodgers would have sliced the Patriot defense apart. now our only worry is Tom Brady vs. the tough defenses of the Ravens and 49ers/Giants

palpatine.jpg

It is destiny

hehehehe

Scary to see NO and GB, the two other teams that win with the high powered offense/no defense formula, drop out this weekend. 3 of the 4 teams left win with their defense, the Giants likely being the most balanced of those 3.

BB is going to have to dial up a few wrinkles going forward.

I never thought I would say this but, Giants fans might actually be worse than Jets fans.....:eek:

Well, the Giants fans at least have real Championships to stand on, Jets fans haven't won anything.

It really is incredible how this post season has shaken out. Pats vs. Ravens isn't so surprising, but how they got there is. And San Fran vs. The Giants in the NFC Championship? Who'd a thunk it?

The NY Football Giants are the FIRST team we want to see in the SB. This is a payback run after four years of wandering in the post-season desert. Broncos - Ravens - Giants. Sweet!

This WOULD be a weird turn of events. Would be amazing to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back