PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OMG : Can you imagine Curry and Mayo together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
lots of folks in KC are convinced Cassel is coming for the #3

as a Patriots fan the idea of Mayo and Curry playing on the same team gets me as psyched as when the acquired Moss and Welker.

as a Patriots fan the idea of Mayo and Curry playing on the same team gets me as psyched as when the acquired Moss and Welker.

I hope he'd be worth it, in terms of his income vs. that of his team-mates.

Aren't those key ingredients in spicy brown mustard?*

* Concept stolen from Uncle Heatster's Dry Humour for British Sitcoms Free Lunch Recipes and Guide to Bartending in Comedy.

OMG......like wow!!!......I can't wait to tell the girls at the salon!!!!

I hope they're right :)

I'd love it but I don't see it, I think Curry will go in the top two. The chance we'd have, of course, is LT and QB are much more valued over ILB so if Monroe, J. Smith, Stafford or even Sanchez has a great two months they would be preferred over Curry.

Does everyone believe that we really want a #3 pick?? seems a bit out of character for this team.. last year they traded down to get Mayo... if you get a #3 it upsets the salary structure of this team.. unless the #3 ='s a bunch of other picks in a trade.

Does everyone believe that we really want a #3 pick?? seems a bit out of character for this team.. last year they traded down to get Mayo... if you get a #3 it upsets the salary structure of this team.. unless the #3 ='s a bunch of other picks in a trade.

but I think thats because the Pats new Mayo would be available at #10. I bet if they felt he would be gone, they would have taken him at #7.

I believe.

- Jerry Jones has TO problems.
- Jerry Jones would like a Larry Fitzgerald problem.
- Michael Crabtree, ouchie foot and all, is compared to Fitzgerald
- Solution:
--- KC trades #3 overall to NE for Matt Cassel and #23 overall.
--- NE trades #3 overall to Dallas for lockerroom cancer Jason Witten and Dallas' 2010 1st round pick.
--- Jerry Jones trades Terrell Owens to Oakland for Al Davis' embalmer's secret formula and drafts Michael Crabtree. Tony Romo introduces Crabtree to the Cabo lifestyle and life in Big D settles back to normal.

I don't believe BB really does unless he thinks he can trade it, or in his opinion there is another Lawrence Taylor, Ogden, or Ronnie Lott in the draft.

I don't believe BB really does unless he thinks he can trade it, or in his opinion there is another Lawrence Taylor, Ogden, or Ronnie Lott in the draft.

That is my point, does not make sense for the "economical" Patriots... it would upset their salary structure.

I believe.

- Solution:
--- NE trades #3 overall to Dallas for lockerroom cancer DeMarcus Ware and Dallas' 2010 1st round pick.
--- Jerry Jones trades Terrell Owens to Oakland for Al Davis' embalmer's secret formula and drafts Michael Crabtree. Tony Romo introduces Crabtree to the Cabo lifestyle and life in Big D settles back to normal.
--- The Pats win SB XLIV and life in the NFL settles back to normal.

Fixed it for you. Why not go all the way?

I believe.

- Solution:
--- NE trades #3 overall to Dallas for lockerroom cancer Jason Witten and Dallas' 2010 1st round pick.

on one hand, sound like a good deal, but what this boils down to is cassel straight up for witten plus the pats putting off a 1st rounder for a year? bad value

not to mention that dallas would have to take on decent dead $$ to make it happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes