Olympian Nate Ebner Rejoins Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Olympian Nate Ebner Rejoins Patriots

Ian Logue

It might not have gone quite the way Nate Ebner hoped, but the Patriots special teams standout returns to New England as only a handful of athletes in the world who participated in this year's games in Rio.

Continue reading...

I have to say that i throughly enjoyed the Rugby 7s and this is coming from someone who doesn't like watching rugby. If they had a league here for Rugby 7s i would watch it

My mom was Australian and her side of the family still lives there, mostly in the Tweed River district.

Her brothers played rugby as she got me interested in it early on. I had to settle for football, as I could never generate enough interest in rugby to get a couple teams together while growing up.

I stil love watching it, though, whenever I can.

I'm glad Ebner got a chance to play in the Olympics, but he's going to have to really bring it to maintain his spot on the team. I think he'll be there in the end but man there's a ton of competition in camp this year.

I'm glad Ebner got a chance to play in the Olympics, but he's going to have to really bring it to maintain his spot on the team. I think he'll be there in the end but man there's a ton of competition in camp this year.

I think he's as close to a lock as we've seen. He'll probably be faster and more explosive on special teams than ever before. Who makes it over him? Brandon King? KGH? I think they'd be in tandem, not in place of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back