PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ollie Hoyt ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Has he been taken yet ?? (Sorry would look myself but laptop in living room is SUPER slow)

If he's around with pats 6th round pickj, would love the pats to take him. great 2 down run stuffing ilb. That one piece where he was breaking down 3-4 plays with Dean Pees even though he'd never played it really stuck with me. Sounds like a smart player.

Hasn't been picked yet...the Patriots.com mock had us taking him.

Last edited:
He would seem to be a favorite for our next pick unless he goes between now and then.

He is good value in the 6th or 7th or udfa.

Hoyte has injury concerns that are probably contributing to his fall. Also, Lawson, McCargo, Williams, Tulloch and Hudson are all given more credit for the success of the D, and all have good measurables compared with Hoyte at his position.

PonyExpress said:
Hoyte has injury concerns that are probably contributing to his fall. Also, Lawson, McCargo, Williams, Tulloch and Hudson are all given more credit for the success of the D, and all have good measurables compared with Hoyte at his position.
I haven't seen a single site that says Hoyte will even be drafted. All I can find is blurbs saying he doesn't have even close to NFL speed.

KDPpatsfan said:
I haven't seen a single site that says Hoyte will even be drafted. All I can find is blurbs saying he doesn't have even close to NFL speed.
Scouts.com had him in the 6th rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey