PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oline responded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dvr'd and watched the replay this morning. Focused on Marcus Cannon. The big fella can play. He abused Calvin Pace. The box score has Pace with two assists. I didn't see them. He didn't make a play off of Marcus. He also doubled down on DeVito and Wilkerson successfully a couple of times. He's the one who knocked Wilkerson down when he got hurt. Pulled. If you have it. Watch the 2nd play of the game. He pulls and hits the Jets cb and knocks him back about 5 yards. Sealed David Harris on a nice 12 yard run by Vereen. On the 1st td he washed Pace so far down. That's what gave TB a great look with nobody in front of him. On Ridley's TD run Fells blocked the de and he went down and hit 56 Demario Davis and knocked him on his arse. The only tackle i found he gave up was Brady's last play. 49-12. He didn't seal McIntrye on a play inside of him. He did that extremely well all night to Pace. Didn't get beat in pass blocking. Picked up two blitzes by db's where Pace dropped back and he got out to block the blitzer. I'm an easy grader. But, that's an A+ in my book

Yep. Marcus, was praised by BillB, which says alot. Marcus is just in his 1st rookie year on OL, and has lots to learn and gel with the others on the OL.

Is the able to play full-time on the OL, right now? Probably not.

Hopefully, the veteran OL's will teach him as he gets more playing time...

Remember, he fought cancer (remission), which is a feat by itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back