PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Olin Lloyd's Funeral - Any Patriot Representive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking about braindead posters on JI. I just went over there for the first time in ages and their resident shut-in conspiracy theorist, , jetssjumets, is thinking their will be Congressional hearings for the Pats' involvement in the murder(s) by Hernandez:

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quite few Jets fans think the Pats knew about the murders last year and just looked the other way. They actually think there is some Patriots cover up in these murders.

If the Pats did know Hernandez killed someone or some people and they covered it up, why would they fight to get back Hernandez's bonus money where a lot of this could come out in investigations?

Sorry to take over the thread with this crap, but not only are some Jets fans stupid they are insane.

I caught that episode as well. I actually stopped watching Family Guy for that. I really do enjoy seeing them grasping for straws. Pathetic, but cute :p. I feel sorry for those poor little jest fans. :singing:

I caught that episode as well. I actually stopped watching Family Guy for that. I really do enjoy seeing them grasping for straws. Pathetic, but cute :p. I feel sorry for those poor little jest fans. :singing:

Now they think that Hernandez hid the murder weapon at Gillette with the Patriots' knowledge.

Yes, because Bob Kraft wants to destroy his empire to help Hernandez cover up a murder.

It would be a funnier thread if they weren't actually serious about this BS. Or maybe because they are so delusional, it makes it funnier.

It is truly a sad day in our culture when he has become some type of standard of right and wrong....

But he can louder and over you..
don't you know hes a expert on everything? :confused:

What do you want them to say? "sorry we gave the number 1 suspect in the shooting death of your son financial freedom?"

thanks tune, i understand your point.

what if BB & Kraft did their due dilligence like epstein did when he signed crawford to his 100M+ contract? what epstein did was he hired a detective to see what crawford was like off the field before the contract was offered.

If the patriots did the same thing, do you think the patriots would have given AH 9.5M upfront and the 40M contract?

It is my belief if the patriots had hired a private investigator before hand they would of never offered him a contract because the PI would of found out in a short amount of time that he is still very much living the gang life style.

I just think it is so sad that the patriots gave 9.5M to a gang member that gave him the means to live bigger thug life syle. Could some of this violence been avoided, who knows?

I just wished the patriots followed thru with more due diligence...

I'm going to do you a favor and drop a little perspective on you:

Do you understand that there is a fellow named Edward Snowden who is currently somewhere in Russia trying to get asylum?

Are you going to say the New England Patriots should do a better job on background checking their employees than the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY??????

Open your eyes, kid. Human beings are unpredictable.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if there was any Representative from the Patriots to offer any condolences to the Llyoyd family? I see the Mass State Police sent someone and but did not hear or read any reports that the Patriot's sent one.

Anyone have any info?

thanks

Haven't seen it written anywhere that anyone from the Patriots showed up. I'm sure THEY would have made it known had they sent someone. This has not been one of the finest hours for the Patriot organization and I'm not talking about the specific actions of Aaron Hernandez.

Aloof and arrogant about sums it up.

There have been cops and federal agents who've gone bad despite the fact that they successfully passed comprehensive background checks and psychological examinations. There is a reason that "Hindsight is 20/20" is a frequently used cliché.

The Pats shouldn't feel compelled to send a rep to his funeral for the simple fact that they didn't nothing wrong. If they attend as a show of sympathy to the family fine but they have nothing to answer to.

I think it has come time to stop this absurd opinion that due diligence would have uncovered the AH's homicidal intentions. People , ALL people, make mistakes growing up when they are young. Your past does not automatically lead to a darker future. There are no precogs, no matter how diligent, that can predict the future of an individual, and only that individual is responsible for his actions.

You leave the family to grieve, you dont' rub it in their face at their son's funeral. My goodness... OP is tone deaf.

Get in line, I'm still seething TB, BB and Kraft didn't show up at my Grammy Flo's funeral last October.

I'm going to do you a favor and drop a little perspective on you:

Do you understand that there is a fellow named Edward Snowden who is currently somewhere in Russia trying to get asylum?

Are you going to say the New England Patriots should do a better job on background checking their employees than the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY??????

Open your eyes, kid. Human beings are unpredictable.

Snowden is just your garden variety Baltimore Ravens fan/douchebag. We get what we pay for. Edward Snowden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Snowden did not graduate from high school in Maryland, got a GED at a Maryland community college, got an on-line Master's Degree, and who dropped out of US Army Special Forces training. His first job was a security guard for the NSA at a Maryland language center. Just the sort of rocket scientist that the USA needs analyzing its most sensitive security data.

I hope Edward Snowden can get the NFL package on DirecTV in Bolivia, so he can watch the Pats crush his beloved Ratbirds.

When redsox GM, Epstien, wanting to sign carl crawford to a $160M contract, he hire a personal investigator to investigate before hand to ensure there were no off-field concerns.

If the Patriots did the same thing epstein did, they would know within a couple weeks of what this guy is all about.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but if the Theo the Boy Blunder of Brookline truly performed proper
due diligence, then he never would've signed the weak-minded, gutless Carl Crawford in the first place.

What an absolutely stupid example to use to reinforce your point.

he signed him to stick it to Lucchino, Stoney...some call him Boy Wonder....I still think he was Boy Blunder.

And he'd likely might still be GM here...but we digress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back