PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oldest/Most obscure Pats jersey you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinatieri home jersey...I got it for like 10 bucks. It's sick though.

I have a Vincent Brisby jersey... not sure that it's obscure, though. I also have a reversible, blue and black #11 Bledsoe jersey :)

Not obscure because of the player, but because of the type of jersey:

I have one of the reversible home/away Drew Bledsoe jerseys

Marion Butts. Got it at Marshall's years ago on the super-cheap.

Also, a red Bledsoe.

A blue Robert Edwards jersey I bought during his rookie year is the only one that could be considered even remotely obscure that I've owned. Other than that, I've only owned a few different Bledsoe's, a Brady, and a Glenn.

I have a Vincent Brisby jersey... not sure that it's obscure, though. I also have a reversible, blue and black #11 Bledsoe jersey :)

Nice one...Vincent "ULTIMATE" Brisby....gotta be rare.

I also had a Bob Bleier one made up, but have no clue where it is..........$25.00 donation to Miguel's sisters food pantry goes to the first poster that can tell me who he is!!

curtis martin white authentic

Nice one...Vincent "ULTIMATE" Brisby....gotta be rare.

I also had a Bob Bleier one made up, but have no clue where it is..........$25.00 donation to Miguel's sisters food pantry goes to the first poster that can tell me who he is!!

He was a horrible QB out of Richmond who started a couple of games for the Pats in 1987 after Grogan, Ramsey, Flutie and Eason went down.

He was a horrible QB out of Richmond who started a couple of games for the Pats in 1987 after Grogan, Ramsey, Flutie and Eason went down.

Partially correct - you only get 50% credit.......he was a replacement player that year and played in 3 games, backing up the other replacement QB for us that year - Doug Flutie!!

He went 14/39 amassing 187 yards and a QB rating of 49%.

However, donation will still be made!!

Sam F'ing Cunningham, and I love it.

To the poster looking for the Mosi, I've been trying to find one for about 10 years now. I actually bought Sam Bam as a consolation prize. You can't even get a Mosi special-ordered, which is where I think the NFL shop is dropping the ball, since I'd also probably get a powder blue Alworth and maybe an orange Gradishar. Why they don't offer throwbacks, I'll never figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back