PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Older Combine or Workout Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StraightCashHomey81

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I'm doing a little research project on the Patriots & the Draft from this past decade and I have searched the internet endlessely looking for Combine workout results since 2000. The only success I have had is the Sporting News site (which only goes back to 2005) and another site that lists some of the all-time best times/reps/heights at every event. Can anyone help me out? Particulary, I would like to find the Combine and/or personal pre-draft workout numbers of every Patriots pick since 2000 (The BB Era)

P.S. Did you know Deion Branch has the 2nd fastest 20-yd shuttle time of all time?

You might be able to pick up some by looking up individual players on Wikipedia. But, yeah, a consolidated archive online would be nice. Have you contacted the Combine itself through their site?

You might be able to pick up some by looking up individual players on Wikipedia. But, yeah, a consolidated archive online would be nice. Have you contacted the Combine itself through their site?

Good idea, just emailed them through their website. Thanks

Yeah, NFL Draft Scout has stuff dating back to the 1999 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back