PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Old School: Patriots turn back the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great catch. Awesome article. Thanks for posting!

i think this line kinda sums up our old teams

As CHFF's own Frank the Tank, bon vivant Frankie C., said after the game: “It all feels so familiar. The Patriots don’t seem like an elite team, but they keep on winning.”

""Namely, they instantly re-introduced the world to the famous “death by 1,000 paper cuts” offense that they rode to three Super Bowl titles from 2001 to 2004.""

i love that quote hahahaha

""Namely, they instantly re-introduced the world to the famous “death by 1,000 paper cuts” offense that they rode to three Super Bowl titles from 2001 to 2004.""

i love that quote hahahaha

sadly that quote came from the article they mentioned there The Patriots win. Again. - By Robert Weintraub - Slate Magazine

iam not sure what it means really.. just because they dont have a hall of fame WR anymore or in the past means they are just dink and dunk ? 2004 AFCC vs pitt ,brady's deep bomb to branch for a TD was not dink and dunk. How many teams actually throw 50-60 yard completions to move the ball and win the game ? just more media misinformation IMO

Oh, so now CHFF is legit when they right something positive about the Pats.

Got it. :rolleyes:

nice article, thanks

CHFF has always been legit, whether people like it or not.

I disagree actually. The last couple of years have seen a dropoff in quality in my opinion, but you know what they say about opinions.

Good read. Thanks for posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back