PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Old joke, new names (not the heaven one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
A Indianapolis family of Colt supporters headed out one Saturday to shop for the youngest boy's birthday. While in the sports shop the son picks up a Patriots jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Patriots fan and I would like this Tom Brady jersey for my birthday."

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him upside his head and says, "Go talk to mother."
Off goes the little brother with the jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Patriots fan and I would like this Tom Brady jersey for my birthday."

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him on the head and says, "Go talk to your father!"
Off he goes with the Patriots jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?" "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Patriots fan and I would like this Tom Brady jersey for my birthday."

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son in the back of his head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

Soon after they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Gee, Dad, of course I have." "Good son, what is it?" The son replies, "I've only been a Patriots fan for an hour and I already can't stand you Peyton loving Colt fanatics."

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye