PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Old Belistrator from 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Eight

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Found this clip on my hard drive and thought it was worth sharing with y'all on this bye week.

Belichick Breakdown - Steelers at Patriots 12/9/2007 - YouTube

This was a great Belistrator from week 14 vs Pittsburgh with breakdown of a McDaniels trick play...A sweet goal line stand by Junior and Vrabel...and I thought the most interesting part was BB talking about Rodney perfectly defending an end zone pass without ever turning around or looking for the ball. :cool:

That double pass play is what I always think of when somebody mentions McDaniels and creativity in the same sentence. He doesn't resort to that type of trickery anymore though.

PS: Suck it, Anthony Smith.

Found this clip on my hard drive and thought it was worth sharing with y'all on this bye week.

Belichick Breakdown - Steelers at Patriots 12/9/2007 - YouTube

This was a great Belistrator from week 14 vs Pittsburgh with breakdown of a McDaniels trick play...A sweet goal line stand by Junior and Vrabel...and I thought the most interesting part was BB talking about Rodney perfectly defending an end zone pass without ever turning around or looking for the ball. :cool:

Great blast from the past. Thx.

"Q: what is the one thing you have to do?
BB: You can't have contact with the receiver."
{paraphrased} people talk about reading the eyes; but Rodney doesn't need to read the eyes; you dont catch the ball with your eyes but with your hands. Rodney puts his hand at the aiming point of the receivers hands'.

Some great BB comments in there. Belistrator is greatest thing developed. How much would you have liked to have seen some of that in 2001-2004??

RIP Junior.

Loved Seeing Rodney in there again.

Thanks for posting.

Zo looks weird in that clip. :)

the 'guarantee' game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes