Welcome to PatsFans.com

Olbermann: Time for ‘Dick’ Cheney to ‘Shove It’ & ‘Leave This Country’

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Michael, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

guy seems sorta obsessed with Olbermann, sorta like you...

i find it interesting that the clown doesn't provide a link to KO's video in question... i guess he doesn't want his readers seeing and judging for themselves... good little News"Buster", aren't you Mike... .awwww....

anyhow, i'll do the work your hero can't seem to bring himself to do:

YouTube - Countdown 2/5/09: Olbermann: Cheney doing the work of terrorists

3. Michael

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I'm not going to listen to that pompous d bag for 10 minutes. The first minute seems right on to what the article was talking about. Don't you need to start making popcorn or something? I mean Obama's talking tonight on TV!!!! :woohoo:

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

I saw him on the SB coverage, and I never realized how fat he is. I'm not saying this cuz I think he's a blowhard, but when people are behind a desk all the time, in a suit, all you see is the tie, and their head. You never know what they look like from head to toe. Anyhow, he was standing on the sideline, and his suit jacket looked like a sail, and the buttons on it were about ready to burst. I never would have figured that to be the case.

5. Michael

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I saw Collinsworth then him and click I watched no more pre-game.

6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +307 / 9 / -12

Wasn't Olbermann a tax cheat also?

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

See, here's the difference between myself and a windbag like you.... I'll do the work, and actually watch the video AND read the entire story provided before running my mouth about it.... You can't be bothered to get your head around the entirety of what is being discussed, and take your cues solely from the Con man who shares your view... To hell with the video that he's even talking about... Telling, indeed.... "I don't know what Olbermann said, but THIS guy said (blah blah blah)".... Wow... what a master debater...

Anyhow, I'd like to thank you for showing me another dead-on video by KO that I would have otherwise missed... It's a shame your hero there couldn't man-up and provide his readers with a link to just what he's bloviating about... But then, that's what the RW media does... And you drink it up, just as you have in this thread, by your own admission above... You'll only listen to the particular "pompous D bag" that shares your bomb'em all ideology...

Run along now.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  8. Michael

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Aren't they all? (see Obama's appointees) That's why they don't care that they tax us into poverty. They never pay.

9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Shall i provide a list of Con man politicians who've had tax trouble? Or do you prefer to just paint with that really broad brush of yours, to hell with the facts?

10. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +599 / 14 / -14

#24 Jersey

Olberman needs to worry about his own party already spending us into oblivion, passing unpopular bills and going totally against the bi-partisan promises.

11. Michael

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I'm sure you have always listened to Limbaugh before commenting on anything about him. LOL. I've listened to enough of that self important ass to know the article was right on. Bloviating? Listen to O'Rielly much? I think you should be "running along" since you bring nothing to this web site.

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I listen to more of goofy Rush Limbaugh than you do, i'm fairly sure... It's good to know what the fascists are up to... Ah well, there goes another tired "point" of yours swirling down the drain...

Anyhow, you just got exposed, and now you're attempting the tired tactic of pretending I bring nothing to the table. Ooops. If nothing else, I'm quite satisfied that I routinely expose you as a partisan hack with profoundly racist undertone.

Go on. Perhaps National Review can guide you into another thread you can create regarding the words of Bill Moyers, or someone else you didn't read and have no idea what said pundit actually uttered.

Tool.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  13. Michael

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Tired. That's exactly how I would describe you post. "I routinely expose..." blah blah. Always the same thing. You seem to think you "expose" people by stating your silly opinion. It's too laughable.

OMG OMG OMG Obama is about to talk. OMG!!!!!!

14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I doubt Obama is taking his ideas straight from Olbermann.

Is Olbermann now the leading voice of the democratic party?

It would be downright DUMB for a party to take marching orders from a talking head pundit.

(cough----cough)

rushlimbaugh

(cough-cough)

nice circle jerk you dudes just had.... I had to clean my monitor.

15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well, the fact that I pointed out that I read both sides of an argument before commenting on it, while goofy you (by your own admission) can't be bothered to read/watch at all... Well, that's a fairly thorough exposure... "laughable," indeed.

Now, you can sit back and pretend I'm just patting myself on the back, but anyone who has followed this exchange clearly recognizes that you've been left with little to really say about it besides "KO is a pompous D bag."

Here's a newsflash, master debater: I'm not all aflutter regarding Barrack Obama. If you had a clue regarding my post history here, you'd know that. But you keep making things up to deflect from your own bigotry and partisan pap.

16. Real World

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

Yeah but why would he rail on his joe, for the same things he railed on Georgie for? He won't. When it's the same ole, same ole, business as usual going on, he'll talk about Dick Cheney.

17. Real World

Ratings:
    +657 / 7 / -2

I think you're both equally dumb for listening to Rush Limbaugh, and Kieth Odorman. :D

18. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

19. Michael

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

20. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Yeah and on top of that he's a friggin nasty jealous left wing Obama a$s kissing jerk, the Fox people mop the floor with him, two of his biggest fans are Hugo Pig Face Chavez & Fidel Castro.