Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oklahoma USA (god willing)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +360 / 1 / -9

I GOT THIS IN AN E-MAIL THIS MORNING

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter - don't mind... and those that mind - don't matter.'
    Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election...
    While everyone is focusing on Arizona 's new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!
    An update from Oklahoma :
    Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330
    Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
    Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102
    Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
    More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
    The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma , a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But ....
    Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway .

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
    By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either
    Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +365 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

3. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +288 / 4 / -9

is factcheck always right?
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +365 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Are chain letters????

This fact check links to the state laws, court decisions and official policies so I'd say their information is pretty accurate. All you have to do is click on the links and follow the legal trail backwards if you dispute their determination of the truth.
  5. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +288 / 4 / -9

that's not all they link to

what about facts and omission?
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +365 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Pretty much, yes it is.

What about what facts and omissions? If you believe something in the chain letter is exactly true and the fact check is presenting conflicting evidence that it is not, please give me the specific "fact or omission" that you are concerned about and I'll do my best to research it more thoroughly.

Otherwise you're just wasting both of our time.
  7. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

It's funny, if you ever go to the Supreme Court in DC, you'll see artwork on the wall of lawgivers of the past in the chamber itself and there is one of Moses holding the Ten Commandments with 5 of them (second five) obscured. One person asked the tour guide why it was allowed, if not allowed elsewhere and she chippily ( is that a word?) responded that it was the second five commandments ( do not kill, steal etc). I corrected her and said the Hebrew was the first five ( I am the Lord, no idols, honor sabbath, honor mother etc) since they read right to left and she was speechless. She obviously had been programed to repeat this and apparently no one had ever challenged her on it....
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

The drought is so bad in Oklahoma, that the ground is shrinking and foundations are crumbling..

Propetic??? Is god doth spakething???

BTW check out how many times god is mentioned in the Constitution.. and then check out the new testament that was cut and pasted by Jefferson, he left out the immaculate conception and ressurection..

This country was led by Deists..
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +360 / 1 / -9

Times change, when I was in grammar school many kids were forbidden to go to the movies on a Sunday, Catholic men tipped their hats when they walked by a Catholic Church.

I was never much on Organized Religion, I used to go to a Black Church on Allston St in Cambridge with some friends, 3 or 4 of us were white, I loved the singing I still do today, today in this day and age there is nothing better than having a few drinks while sitting around a campfire with guitars a fiddle and a banjo singing old Gospel Songs, good ones, the Real Foot Stompers.

I am weak but thou art strong
    Jesus keep me from all wrong
    I'll be satisfied as long
    As I walk let me walk close to Thee

Ear Phones On
    Anne Murray
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrM1aWtYpys