Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oklahoma-Illegal Aliens-Good Work

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Oklahoma trying to hold off the Invasion
    Oklahoma House Panel Passes Illegal Immigrant Bill - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

Comments On The Criminals:
    If Americans entered another country it is an ACT OF WAR! The same should be viewed upon these illegals invading our nation by the tens of millions! It's an act of WAR! They are drugging our people to put them to sleep in their minds while they take over their homes, their jobs, our nation! THIS IS WAR! Just as thieves breaking into other people's homes, this is OUR LAND! OUR Nation! Our children's future! Even if we the citizens must take a stand.

You're doin fine Oklahoma, Oklahoma O K !!! Lately, Oklahoma is one of only a few states using some common sense and patriotic logic. Close the borders, kick out the illegals.

America is the greatest nation in the world with the greatest technology in the world. We don't need others to come to 'our' aid. We have always been the one to aid others though we do owe a great debt to the French for assisting us against the British. All the mexicans ever did is wage war on people, such as the Alamo, murder wounded men and children that were taken prisoner. They murdered Geronimo's family, that is what set his mind off to war against all invaders, including the mexicans! They killed his children, his wife and his relatives that could not escape. Now, the mexicans are banning together across our nation to attack again as they did at the Alamo! Look what they did in AZ just because the Gov put into affect a law to check their legal status. They attacked the police officers! They rioted! GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Way to go Oklahoma! Make more laws to keep them out!

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I've got to admit Harry, I have absolutely no issue with getting rid of people who don't deserve to live here.

Good for Oklahoma!

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

It's all the fault of Big Business & The Politician Pigs, big business hires them and the politicians allow it to happen, all the Aliens do is take advantage of our "Unlocked Doors" the border states have to suffer but soon it will spread to other states, if they can't stop it then they should have busses and some do-gooders with signs that say "welcome amigo, get on this bus everything free" then ship them to Cambridge Mass, Frisco, Brattleboro Vermont and Hyannis Cape Cod (kennedy home uncle teddy loved them)

:bricks:

4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

A little smug isn't it? Sure I understand why I'm here legally but what did I do to deserve to live here?

5. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

So it's the fault of big business and pols but you still revert to blaming libruls.

bricks indeed...

6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Smug?? No it's not smug at all.

You came here legally...it's that simple.

you or your ancesters went through the proper channels unlike illegals.

It's like you invite 20 guests to a party at your house and 25 people show up. The extra 5 are people you never met or invited...do you really believe those people can convince themselves they belong at your party?

When one APPLIES to immigrate to a nation, they are asking to be invited. When one just walks across the border, they are trespassing as uninvited guests.

The bottom line is that we don't have open-borders. If we did, we'd have absolutely no control over our population and that would put an added burden upon our taxpayers.

Maybe you don't like it, but that's the way it is.

7. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +573 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Chico, you must have a compulsion to reply to Harry. Is he renting that much space in your head?

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Liberals don't seem to have a problem with it, Illegal Aliens are just another group for the liberals to "slobber over" a liberal slobbering over an illegal alien makes them look "cool" to all their ding dong loon friends "oh i'm so good, i care" slop slop slop, slobber slobber, dip dip sh!t sh!t, goo goo.

:bricks:

9. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

It's nothing more than sh!t luck that I was born here. I just don't like the word deserve being used as if I've done something righteous or somehow earned my status. I'm here legally but I haven't done anything to deserve it.

10. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Ya know, we don't "know" that at all, do we?

I know when it came time to bury my grandmother we had a terrible time because there were no birth records and what little we could find about her childhood came in two different last names. One, we assume, was her birth name and one was the name of the people who took her out of the Irish immigrant orphanage as a housegirl and "allowed" her to use their last name.

We have no idea how she got here, who she came with or if they were legal or not. We only have a vague idea of when. She never talked about her childhood. We only knew that she had brothers and sisters that she did not meet until she was an adult.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in that position who's been born in this country as either a first, second or third generation descendant of an immigrant and is unsure of how they got here or what they may or may not have done, either legally or illegally.

11. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

No more than I'm apparently renting in yours. :)

12. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

irrelevant to my post

You seem infatuated with slobbering, though. Lot of that around you, or is that what goes on at Drudge and Rush?

In this case are you sure it's not big business and the pols doing the "slobbering"? That's what you seemed to think at first. Which is it?

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 5 / -10

Loon liberals slobber over them Big Business and scumsucking politicians USE them.

14. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

nah, I think the pubbies are slobbering over them