PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Okay...So What Scrub Makes The Highlight Reel Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
will it be Bam....Cobbs...Le Kevin...Mincey(better than Fieval)...or how about Dan Stevenson? Kind of hard to excell against the other teams subs but(it is what it is :rofl:).

Me...I like new blood and if a guy is on the bubble after a year or 2 here then give another guy a shot at the bubble.

So I'm pulling for Mincey & LeKevin...who knows, maybe they already made it...Mincey is my favorite project player of all...Go Mincey!!!

If it's Hill vs Mincey like Bob George suggests then see ya later Hill...go get a job as a bouncer somewhere because Mincey will be a better sub now than you have been the last 2 years.

Okay...been to busy to post anymore...but I wanted to get my 2 cents in and pass on some Karma to my favorites.

What about Pierre Woods? He looks like he could be the suprise undrafted player of this team's rookie class.

I wouldn't be suprised if Bramlet didn't play at all. It seems like they aren't putting a lot of effort into him, figuring that if we have to go to our third dtring QB we are pretty much screwed anyway. They are giving Cassel as much playing time as possible because he has shown great promise and potential. I don't they think Bramlet is worth wasting playing time on. Cassel might play the whole game, but of course you can never tell eith Belichick.

Does anyone if/how much the Giants starters going to play. Is Eli Manning going to get some snaps. Actually do we even know for sure that the Pats starters won't play a series or two? I highly doubt they will but last week Brady said the chance of it happening is higher than the past few years because they don't play their opening game until Sunday where as for the last two weeks they played it on Thrusday. I trust Belichick to do what he sees best.

F.B.N. said:
will it be Bam....Cobbs...Le Kevin...Mincey(better than Fieval)...or how about Dan Stevenson? Kind of hard to excell against the other teams subs but(it is what it is :rofl:).

Me...I like new blood and if a guy is on the bubble after a year or 2 here then give another guy a shot at the bubble.

So I'm pulling for Mincey & LeKevin...who knows, maybe they already made it...Mincey is my favorite project player of all...Go Mincey!!!

If it's Hill vs Mincey like Bob George suggests then see ya later Hill...go get a job as a bouncer somewhere because Mincey will be a better sub now than you have been the last 2 years.

Okay...been to busy to post anymore...but I wanted to get my 2 cents in and pass on some Karma to my favorites.

Mincey, Woods, Stevenson, and Cobbs are the guys I'll focus on. Didn't know Smith was practicing?

I wonder if Hill will play? Is the last DL spot still between Hill, Smith, Thomas & Klecko? only BB knows.

Another TE has a great game. And Reche Caldwell has a good game since he'll be playing against backups.

Johnathan Sullivan and Monty Beisel

I think Beisel has already plaued himself off the roster.

I'm extremely curious about Bramlet. I was at a couple of training camp practices and at one of them, (in the second week) he was the first QB in ahead of Cassell. At the other practice, he was called over to the linebackers drill and he was very accurate. I don't know if Belichick called him over, but I thought it was very interesting as Belichick was running the drill.

I think Cobbs will get a chance to further raise is stock as I bet he will get the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back