PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Okay Aqua ... Did You Have A Depends Moment @4:20 Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie Brown, Jesse Chatman, Ricky Williams, Patrick Cobbs, Yeremiah Bell, Renaldo Hill, Travares Tillman, Donovan Darius, Lamont Thompson.

These are just running backs and safeties hurt from out team. I'm not saying we'd be world beaters with them, but when a bad team takes that kind of injury devestation, you get 1-13.

Tell someone who gives a sh!t! Read my post because I was responding to another poster about the season he mentioned and I remember reading that we lost 3 of our defensive studs in the same game.

Are you guys going to play TACKLE football with Aqua on Sunday? I was looking for that old thread but can't seem to find anything by Aqua

No
Aqua's flag football team didn't actually, like ever PLAY any games.
Not only that, it turns out that he WASN'T EVEN ON THE TEAM.
Go figure.

Now, are you surprised?

Last edited:
The team flew to South Florida to play members of FH that are from South Florida.

So shut your mouth because once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

And here's something I've been meaning to ask. What the **** is this whicked pissah thing? Do you like pissing yourself? I don't get it, just more things that make me hate everything about Boston. Learn how to speak.

Played with themselves, eh? I KNEW it.

just more things that make me hate everything about Boston

Jealousy breeds contempt

Celtics: best NBA team, 20-2
Heat: worst team in the East, 7-17

Patriots: best NFL team, top 5 team ever, UNDEFEATED
Dolphins: worst NFL team, maybe bottom 5 team ever, 1 win

Red Sox: best MLB team, Champs
Miami: no MLB team, lol

BC: ranked #14
UM: ......

Need more examples?

You're wasting your time with the Boston/MA vs Miami/FL stuff; TW lives in bumfvck Washington, not Florida.

He watched Marino play and "Fell in love with him" (his actual words, which is kinda, well you know, not that there's anything wrong with that).

And TW, the "Wicked Pissah" phrase is a Boston thing, you wouldn't have a clue as you don't know a ****ing thing about this area, so don't even try to figure it out.

Glad you hate Boston based on what, your dealings with a bunch of guys on a message board? Man, you really are ignorant.

And it's not hatred you feel, it's jealousy and envy, so get it strait.

I don't hate Washington based on my dealings with you, but I sure as **** should................

The more I read of Aqua or Tit Wishing Dolphins Fan, the more of a tool he seems to be particularly his stuff about claiming to be an author, but not knowing anything about the history of the NFL. Reminds me of my dog, who lives in the moment.. he has no sense of history either.

Don't insult your dog like that. TW/Aqua the 'writer' hasn't bothered learning even his primary language. High school level grammar is an alien concept to him.

that aqua dude seriously is so ashamed he wont post under his own name? wow. that is sad. at least i used to respect him for standing up for a team. the dolphins have fallen that far? time for brown paper bags, miami... your own best fan has left you.

I was banned under that name, guy.

You are not banned under that name, you are banned as who you really are.. as much as I want to report this admission to the mods.. feel like slapping the piss out of some boy today.. so will show mercy.

You are not banned under that name, you are banned as who you really are.. as much as I want to report this admission to the mods.. feel like slapping the piss out of some boy today.. so will show mercy.

No, keep Aqua here for entertainment purposes.

When did this happen?

Ian has been notified.It's out of our hands and it's in his hands now. So, the PM's to us can now stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes