Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ok who feels bad Fog, and Harry Boy?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mcgraw_wv, Nov 4, 2008.

1. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

They were so emotionally invested in tearing down President Obama, and propping up a NEO-Con agenda, and propaganda... I feel bad for them tonight. I knwo how you feel, 4 years ago was tough... in 2000, it wasn't too bad, because I didn't know how BAD bush was going to be.
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +472 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

For 8 years at this site the left here have suffered under Bush. So they now get to have their day in the sun and those of us on the right will have to survive ... it will be interesting as the roles now reverse. :D
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

About as bad as I felt for Karl Rove when he "stepped down" to "spend more time with family."
  4. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +472 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Rove actually looks pretty good now that he's working for himself.
    Not having to make excuses for a drunk President will do that for you.
  5. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The difference between now and in 04, you don't know what Obama will bring, it stinks that he beat McCain for people on the right, but only in 4 years will you know how bad it is, like the people on the left felt in 04.

I still have a feeling President Obama will go down as one of the best presidents ever...
  6. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

what channel is rove on?

and harry and fog are part of the old guard. this is the new movement of america bringing back HOPE
  7. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I heard , they are moving to alaska ? :D
  8. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

hey you'll get $1200 back
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +472 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Take a guess ... :p
  10. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

enough said
  11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +472 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

As to Fog ... he doesn't live in this country ... i don't know why he cares so much about this election. :confused2:
  12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Because I'm an American living abroad. America is my home. And America is important to the rest of the world.

I shall survive, even prosper, no matter who is president. I wish Obama well and hope he succeeds in all those wonderful things he said during the campaign. America must move forward, make substantial improvements, and continue to be the light of the world, the place where everyone wants to visit or live.

Let's all pray for all of us, the people of America and beyond, to move forward ACTIVELY to participate in building a better world.

//
  13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I'm convinced you're two different people... I mean really...

:confused:
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Do not believe a word of what you say, yesterday you were involved in a frenzied hysteria to destroy anything Obama.. today you are relatively contrite.. I find your whole message bs.. cannot change this much in one day.. so say what you will, it rings hollow after all the crap you posted.. if you want to have some fun go back and review the hate, devisiveness and half truths you spread daily.

He may be conciliatory, but within 24 hours he will be doing his best Rev. Wright imitation... Obama bad, ayers etc.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 1 / -7

I will respect him until he goes bad than I will treat him just as the "Bush Haters " have treated Bush.

Racist America has come out on top again, God Bless America.

Now, let the miracles begin--------:singing:
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 1 / -7

17. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

I disagree with that sentiment. I sincerely hope that Barack Obama does such a good job for ALL OF US that those on the Right will not feel as if they have suffered. A rising tide lifts all boats, Left, Right and Center. Too bad the current Administration could never grasp that concept.

Retribution is NOT a longterm solution.
  18. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No, one and the same. I hate bad behavior but I cannot help but love the ones who commit it because, as they say, "there, but for the grace of God, go I." In fact, I have gone "there", more than I care to remember.

I've always wished Obama the man only the best, and will always continue to do so. What I take exception to are bad judgments, bad premises, bad ideas hatched out of convenience and mere opportunity rather than of principle.

Obama may bring some healing balm to America -- I sincerely hopes he does -- but there is still much more than one man can do or undo. Every one of us is a part of this national and world community of sons and daughters of God, and we all need to find the way to make our common God happy because He is the True Parent of all of us. (Don't write this off as mere religio-speak; just think about it. God sees us all as His children, whether we acknowledge that or not. And He/She wants nothing less than to bless us all.)

//
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The American electorate, the people, have spoken and I respect that. It is what it is.

You can trust I will always damn the sin, but I pledge to always do my best to love everyone, no matter what. We are ALL God's children. We just need to know what that means, what our portion of personal responsibility is and what God's portion of responsibility is.

The Creator's way is the only way to peace and harmony; imperfect fallen man does not even grasp that way, at least not without a lot of loving care and guidance.

//
  20. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

That is perhaps the most idealistic sentiment coming out of the end of this campaign. For so long we could not hear the candidates, for all the back-and-forth negativity.

Obama has said steadily, and McCain as well often, that they meant to move beyond partisan divisiveness.

Now that's idealistic. I don't know if we can live up to it as a nation... I am not against spirited debate, and I am all for political parties. But the lack of civility we all fall for, the call to hate and smear the other guy, seems built into elections (at least,) if not into every aspect of politics.

Maybe I'm wrong and this is just the end of that era, but that feels like the part of all this that will fade. But if Obama ends up ruling solely through his own Democratic party, I do not believe it will be for lack of trying.

We're probably damned to have the same old wars, with the same old headlines from the same old marginal rumor sites popping up as soon as possible after the election itself... maybe not. It would be nice.

I'm a realist... I believe the rancor will persist until the middle aged and old of today die off. Maybe these kids who volunteered in droves for Obama are the start of something though, in that regard.

Enough wool gathering... we have 2 1/2 months of Bush/Cheney to all survive before we get the lay of the land. I for one look forward to January ;)

PFnV