PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK, We Need To Ask Bianca or Gisele To Kick This Woman's ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair, it's more like one and a half. The Toronto Bills barely count.
Or a half, seeing as the only time the Jets come to NY is to play Buffalo.

Miami is further east than Indy is....

However, why Indy is in the 'South" is beyond me... Probably because they wanted to keep the AFC North as is.

Indy makes sense in North, Miami in South and Baltimore East.

I want.... nay DEMAND a Mud wrestling contest.

Get her Giselle.

The Seahawks began in 1976 in the NFCW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Seahawks
Off by a year, but I stand corrected. Houston was in the AFCE for six years before Miami, but was still moved because it made more sense.

That's my point. Indy being moved to a division with all southern teams, and leaving the other Florida team in the AFCE, made no sense.

It's funny how people think that the new rules only work against the opposing team. Or that their linebackers are quicker. Doesn't sound like much of a winning plan to me.

However, why Indy is in the 'South" is beyond me... Probably because they wanted to keep the AFC North as is.

Indy makes sense in North, Miami in South and Baltimore East.

Browns vs Ravens is a good rivalry since Baltimore stole their team.

13 years ago the NFL did a great job at realignment, but they sacrificed some geographical closeness to maintain some rivalries. If you go purely by geography, they should have put Baltimore in the east, Indy in the north and Miami in the south.

I know the name is AFC and NFC East but it is really the AFC and NFC Northeast. However each division kept a traditional rival that was outside the geographical area, Miami and Dallas. Ultimately it doesn't really matter although things are way better now than they were when the NFC West was Atlanta, NO, St. Louis and SF.

Off by a year, but I stand corrected. Houston was in the AFCE for six years before Miami, but was still moved because it made more sense.

That's my point. Indy being moved to a division with all southern teams, and leaving the other Florida team in the AFCE, made no sense.

It made sense to keep Miami with NE, Buf and NY because of history.

Why would anybody in Miami complain about a North team coming to Florida in September to play football? The advantage is with Miami.

It made sense to keep Miami with NE, Buf and NY because of history.

Why would anybody in Miami complain about a North team coming to Florida in September to play football? The advantage is with Miami.
I'm sure Indy wasn't complaining about going to a division of warm-weather teams, two of whom were expansions, either.

History didn't stop the Saints and Falcons from getting bumped for Arizona and Seattle. They moved them due to geography.

Miami is further SOUTH than Indy is..

That being said, everyone KNOWS that the reason that Indy was moved out of the AFCE is because Irsay didn't want to subject "Golden Boy" Manning to 2 arse thumpings a year at the hands of the Patriots. He saw the writing on the wall and KNEW that Belichick and the Pats would be dominating the AFCE for a long time and Manning wouldn't get the "billing" that they needed.

Wow. Just wow.

1) Let's start with te first of those two sentences: "Kick her ass because she believes in her husband?" If all it was that she was writing that she believed in her husband and how great the Dolphins are, that would be no problem. But, Pazrule, you evidently did not read this:

"The Pats got a glimpse of what Knowshon Moreno can do, but they have no idea how we’re going to spread out the offense and force those big, slow linebackers to cover in open space."

or this:

"And with the way these new illegal-contact flags have been flying around like dollar bills at KOD, it’ll be interesting to see if Darrelle Revis can cover a guy without putting his hands on him all the way up the field."

or this:

"Did Revis look a little slower last year, or was it just me? If I were the Dolphins, I’d send Mike Wallace on back-to-back go routes, just to see if Darrelle has lost a step or two."

Pazrule - - that's a little bit more than your purported "I believe in my husband".

2) Regarding " How is that any different then the two ladies you suggested do the ass kicking?" Pleeze. The two ladies in question there Gisele and Bianca know enough never to engage in barking at another team's personnel before a game. I don't know what kind of ship Philbin runs down there (although after last year's soap opera on their OL, I would venture to guess he runs a very loose one), but that would NEVER happen in New England where ANY wife would publish something like that before a game and her husband keeps his job.

.......and if you think I literally meant for them to beat up on anyone and that it was not written in jest, then you need to adjust your cap a bit.
I will admit I clicked on the link and got to the point where it said to read the full story you need to log in and went screw that. The points you raise are absolutely ridiculous. Revis has looked like revis and honestly I bet they could put Dennard on Wallace with mccourty over the top and his stat line would be 1 for 20 yards. Worst 10 mil a year WR in the game.

As for patriot wives knowing to keep their yap shut I believe it was Giselle who publicly commented that her husband could not throw and catch the ball at the same time and Bianca is the only other wife on the team I know by sight. That said it is very different from that being a newspaper reporter and coming up with total nonsense.

I was amused by the notion of a cat fight It was just not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. I am a really long time lurker I know exactly what people are talking about when they say NEM was nuts and I know you are a good mod so there was no insult intended and I am sorry if it came off that way. I was merely making the point that this is the NFL and every once in awhile surprises do happen, that's why we watch Sundays right? Now do I think it will happen again? Yeah right! We got the best coach, QB, TE, and CB in the game right now

I
As for patriot wives knowing to keep their yap shut I believe it was Giselle who publicly commented that her husband could not throw and catch the ball at the same time and Bianca is the only other wife on the team I know by sight. That said it is very different from that being a newspaper reporter and coming up with total nonsense.

No probs, Paz,you did nothing wrong. It's good to have you here.

That being said, Gisele did say that 1) AFTER a game and 2) it was not a comment about the other team.

So the comparison is really apples to oranges.

If any Patriot wife ever talked like that in public about ANOTHER team BEFORE a game, BB would make sure it would never happen again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back