Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ok, time to get silly

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Scott37, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Scott37

Scott37 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Since the season's over, the probowl has no pats, and free agency is still a bit away...

The year is 2028. Brady has been retired from football for quite some time and after a stint in the senate has been elected President of the United States. From the NFL, or football in general, who does he surround himself with. My first thought is that BB would make a great press secretary. Just imagine the press conferences!

My next thought was Peyton Manning as postmaster general, however, this would never work as Peyton can't ever seem to deliver in the clutch.

your thoughts...
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +822 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

BB will probably be dead by 2028
  3. Scott37

Scott37 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, he's not dead, he's just really old and is the press sec. try to play along :)
  4. tatepatsfan

tatepatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

If Brady is president, then his running mate should be Adam Vinatieri. Get the old blue state red state thing going (Brady from CA, Vinatieri from SD) of course by 2028 things could be totally different. The secretary of state should be Bill Belichick, simply because he will probably be a retired president by then, and would know the ins and outs so thoroughly. The attorney general should be Rodney Harrison, talk about laying down the law. The press secretary should be Tedy Bruschi, that guy could talk to anyone and be polite about it. Seymour should be the secretary of the interior, because he will regulate. The FEMA director should be Dante Scarnecchia, at least then when something goes wrong we will have some damage control. The o-lineman should just about complete President Brady's cabinet, I think an analogy to the credit card commercial sums it up. We could also rest assured we would have a beautiful first lady too.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  5. tatepatsfan

tatepatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

BB won't be dead either....legends never die
  6. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +479 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

I like the idea of BB as press secretary. He could explain that Brady didn't sign a certain piece of legslation into law because he had a sore shoulder. When pressed to be more specific, BB can say, "It is what it is" and leave it at that. Then when he finally gets fed up with dealing with the press, he can resign as PS of the U.S.A. on a napkin.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  7. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +479 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

Actually, he could still be coaching a la Marv Levy. He'd only be 75.
  8. RPCity

RPCity Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

.....or the snow.
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

BB needs to be CIA director. If he was in charge down there you can bet nobody would have known nothing about Abu Girab or warrantless wiretaps.
  10. italian pat patriot

italian pat patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

in the 2028 i will be quite old too...
  11. Scott37

Scott37 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

By your Geography New England is now part of Canada. Where is United States of Kraft (and how much cheese does it produce)?
  12. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

In the spirit of the thread.....

I have to agree with BB as head of the CIA. Rodney cracking skulls with the FBI, Tommy as president, the 5 layers of Visa protection as the Secret Service, Tedy as VP, Eric Mangini as the mafia spy.....
  13. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +119 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Just couldn't resist the political crap, could you NEM.
  14. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +119 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

There is a political forum for your political "jokes":mad:
  15. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +119 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Sure NEM, I do just that. Just as soon as you stop posting political crap on the football board.

I just looked at my drivers license and it confirmed that I wasn't born yesterday.
  16. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're joking right? I think the thread says it all. Pretty silly, but fun to speculate.

If it bothers you, just move on...
  17. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Why do you feel the need to ***** and moan every time something ever so slightly political is posted on here? Like Drew said, read the thread title for Christ's sake.
  18. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +119 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Because, this is the FOOTBALL board.:eek: Do people dislike football enough to drag politic into a football board?

I'm a football fan. Politics has it's place elsewhere. If I wanted to read political or post political I'd go tothe 1,000,000 political sites on the internet. For all you know, I do. Is that so friggin hard to understand??

This thread started out as silly but as ususal someone has to take it to the next level and take political shots that aren't fiction.

Hell, Patfan.com, home of the Patriots fans, has even seen fit to have a political forum for those who want to do that. Isn't that enough??
  19. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Does it help if I tell you I forgot to mention that I would be the White House intern.... You know skimpy skirts, see-through blouses, access to the secret underground tunnels that connect the White House and CIA..... YUMMY! Only I would wash my dresses! :p

C'mon, Nut even you have to admit that BB would be awesome as head of the CIA! We didn't know he was separated until a year after it happened and we still don't know when President Brady sustained his hernia injury! :D
  20. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

It would be different if this was a playoff weekend and we had **** to talk about. Instead it's the slightly depressing Pro-Joke Sunday... :(