PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ok, That pulled me back in!

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
A die hard fan, a relic from the 70's and 80's, when Larry walked through that door.....
is back after today. Yes, I admit it, years of crappy basketball and I stopped watching. Now living in Kansas, I tried to get into it all year. But it was today that got the old juices flowing again. Man, I have missed great basketball.

Paul Pierce turned in a Bird-esque legendary Game 7 performance today, not just the scoring, but the defense, the diving for loose balls, the leadership.
Give him his due, he was amazing.

But to beat Detriot, they will need Ray Allen.

A die hard fan, a relic from the 70's and 80's, when Larry walked through that door.....
is back after today. Yes, I admit it, years of crappy basketball and I stopped watching. Now living in Kansas, I tried to get into it all year. But it was today that got the old juices flowing again. Man, I have missed great basketball.

Paul Pierce turned in a Bird-esque legendary Game 7 performance today, not just the scoring, but the defense, the diving for loose balls, the leadership.
Give him his due, he was amazing.

But to beat Detriot, they will need Ray Allen.
you don't walk away just cause your team is playing like ****

yeah, like 90% of the city of Boston didnt.

lighten up.

Yep, I agree. I'm not a b-ball fan like I am a football fan so when they become a team that couldn't make the playoffs I lost interest. But, I've been watching them and enjoying them for a few months now. I've openly admitted that I'm a bandwagon fan and even though I really don't like bandwagon Pats fan I can't deny I didn't care about the Cs since the 80s.

Michael Corleone: Just when I thought I
was out... they pull me back in.

godfather.jpg

yeah, like 90% of the city of Boston didnt.

lighten up.
just informing you no true diehard fan walks away when their team is playing like ****

that's the exact opposite of being a diehard fan

suffering builds character

just informing you no true diehard fan walks away when their team is playing like ****

That's not true. I am a diehard Knicks fan, and I did not watch them once this year, in protest of Isiah and his tenure of bullsh!t. Now that he's gone, I am back into it.

Then we can say that I'm chalk full of character after having to read through your posts for the last couple of weeks.

I was saying I was in a die hard fan back then. Obviously i havent been for the last few years, along with most of the city.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back