Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ok, so this may sound stupid....but

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Dec 15, 2012.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

I was thinking today about how much our society has deteriorated over the past 2 decades. Not only our society, but the entire crazy global society. And I got a bit depressed because it seems beyond fixing.

And then that stupid idea of a New World Order bullsheeit came into my mind. But I thought, "Who'd be crazy enough to support a new world order and how could it ever be implemented without massive revolutions?"

I was taking a long walk while having these thoughts....and then it came to me.....

If there was a world war and 50-75% of the world population was extinguished in a freak atomic exchange, it could certainly be done. So now my mind was on a nutty roll and I thought about how Obama isn't acting like the liberal I expected him to be. He's doing things that cause much of the world to think less of America....and even hate us.

Would Obama purposefully get us into a world war just so mankind could start over again? Heck, even I think earth is over-populated with a dismal future if we stay on this track. Could there actually be psycho's in gov't who believe the only way humanity can survive is to start from scratch with a drastically reduced population? Are there psycho's outside gov't who want to see a new world order soon?

Personally, I have never met one person who says they support such an idea. But then again, I've only met a few people who are even aware of the conept of a New World Order.

Personally, I'd prefer mankind to become extinct than to see something like this become a reality.

Is it possible? Or do I need to stop thinking while taking my walks?

P.S. No, I have not started drinking again!
  2. TyronePoole

TyronePoole Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

you're right it does sound stupid
  3. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

Hey, people can't help what thoughts come into their minds...even a guy like me!
  4. RI Patriots fan

RI Patriots fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +181 / 7 / -24

Actually, I think stupid ideas were insulted by that idea.
  5. 1228

1228 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It doesn't just sound stupid, it sounds bat**** crazy. I seriously hope you don't own any guns.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

LMAO!@!

Thank you RI! May I have another?:D

Honestly, that was a good one!
  7. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

Several....and I'm right outside your house.:D:eek:

Our society gets too serious when tragedy happens...so I thought I'd offer some humor.

Every where I go, I have to listen to crap bout the shootings and I've had enough.

Glad you read it.

Also glad y'all are against a new world order where everyone gets the same.
  8. RI Patriots fan

RI Patriots fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +181 / 7 / -24

Only too glad to insult your craziness PR....anytime :D
  9. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Reign, I think your in a funk. Tomorrow, a few days, maybe weeks will go by and you'll be wtf? Sure beats drinking tho, right.
  10. Rossmci90

Rossmci90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think you need to step away from the keyboard PR. While I disagree with many of your views you come across as intelligent.

With this post and your rhetoric about video games you're beginning to sound an awful lot like Harry Boy.
  11. RI Patriots fan

RI Patriots fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +181 / 7 / -24

OOOOOhh.....you did NOT just go there :eek:
  12. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know uh?

I wish we could go back in time when women couldn't vote and didn't have rights and blacks were still slaves and didn't have rights,when we killed and raped the native people of this land, when we droped nukes and killed thousands and intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala with STD's!

Oh the good old days, when children would eat out of trash cans because we didn't have welfare, when old people died because they didn't have heat or food. God I wish we could go back!

Society is the same as its always been PR, there is just more of us and a 24/7 news cycle...:bricks:

Imo, we have come along way, I for one am proud! Nothings going to be perfect, there will still be good times and bad times but overall I think you have rose colored glasses on PR.;)
  13. Chopblock CB

Chopblock CB Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wait..this guy might be onto something here...kill off 75%of the worlds population and start over.....

You're right..totally stupid...but sad thing is..it might just come to fruition..Nostradamus once predicted that the 3rd world war would begin in the middle east........
  14. OMGWTFJUDD

OMGWTFJUDD Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Look. I know you're upset about not getting free peanuts on the plane any more but wiping out 75% of the earths population because of it is, even for me, a bit of an overreaction.
  15. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +799 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

16. 1228

1228 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

At least there wouldn't be any of dem darn vidya games.
  17. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +666 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

I don't think PR's ruminations are loony at all. Things might not follow the path he imagines, but I see an underlying truth that bears consideration: Mankind fast is approaching a breaking point via overpopulation, resource depletion, environmental destruction and unsustainable sociopolitical/economic practices. A "hard fix" seems inevitable, whether man-made (world war) or force of nature (global pandemic).

I think the MIT societal collapse model (by 2052) makes sense, unfortunately. It sounds sick, but a global pandemic might be our best hope for survival as a species. Continued resource depletion coupled with mounting ecological disaster will only lead to wars over oil/food/water, etc.

Maybe as things approach critical mass, mankind will have a spiritual epiphany and enter a new golden age of peaceful cooperation. I just haven't found much reason for optimism.
  18. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

1. Do you believe there are people planning for a new world order?

2. Do you think the pandemic would be purposefully caused as part of a plan or natural?
  19. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +244 / 9 / -26

Go to church today always seek balance..
  20. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

Thanks man.;)