PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK Patriots, now it's time to get PISSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxJock1120

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, enough is enough. We have over analyzed this deflation of footballs nonsense beyond any reasonable expectation. And I desperately hope that our team feels the same way. Everyone on the Pats has been nothing but transparent and apologetic all week...but honestly enough is enough. No more apologies, no more explanation, no more time devoted to this BS. I really really hope that this team has had enough of this overblown sensationalism from the media. NOW IT'S REALLY US VERSUS THE WORLD!!! And I desperately hope the team realizes this and the coaches are reinforcing this every single day. IT'S TIME TO GET READY TO SHUT EVERYONE UP BY DESTROYING THE SEAPIGEONS!!!

I agree pats vs. the world! I'll take the pats everyday of the week and twice on Sundays!

I just really hope my feelings are shared by the players. Because I saw an incredible fire under this team after the KC loss. They were PISSED and ready to shut everyone up while playing the Bengals...and I would give anything for the same result now!

I think they've been pist lol, trust me I'm betting they can't wait to get on the field and hit a hawk!

d9d0e3b910bdcfcdeb70f0b9742d6543.jpg

Heh heh. Suck it, Goodell!

At this point I care about nothing else but the Super Bowl...I have never in my life thought that the media would spend 1 week's worth of coverage on the proper/improper inflation of footballs...but how I feel ultimately makes no difference. I really hope that our boys are hearing all the haters and all the doubters and are ready to do something about it on Sunday! Because there is nothing I would rather do than give one big middle finger to the entire world on February 1!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes