PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OK. Now you guys have done it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, we only know whether he scored or hit a receiver. We don't know if he ran the play he was told to. In the other thread, I voted Cassel remaining as #2. Still think so.

we're sure as hell rooting for him. he's the only viable #2 on the roster (as of now)

I still think Gutierrez is the best of the backup and have thought that since last years preseason games. He should be the #2 and from what I've seen he hasn't had a bad outing yet.

cassell said he is out there "executing"

i think i need to go look the word up in the dictionary double check the meaning...

however, if brady goes down, thats who i want in there...it may take a game or two, but i think after that hell do fine

(lets hope i never have to find out)

I've been saying all off season that Cassel has had a lackadaisical attitude. Or as Gasper put it "California cool". It's good he's finally getting fired up. 2 games to work off of and a new outlook should help him have his best game yet.

I hope Cassel does go out there and prove me and others wrong, but I ain't holding my breath.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Prove it on the field Matt. So far you have played like crap.

I still think Gutierrez is the best of the backup and have thought that since last years preseason games. He should be the #2 and from what I've seen he hasn't had a bad outing yet.

Your name completely exempts you from any and all rational QB discussions. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes