PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ok I want to be the first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyeechrispats1

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This is the week Maroney has a game reminiscent to the Cincy game last year.
Jackson scores his first receiving touchdown of the season when he goes in for a tired Moss or Stallworth and takes the safety Reed deep.

These are my predictions and I feel fairly good about them, that is all.

Someone has the same one each week, it's bound to happen.

Jackson scores his first receiving touchdown of the season when he goes in for a tired Moss or Stallworth and takes the safety Reed deep.

A tired Moss or Stallworth? I am thinking, "NOT".

OK, Randy comes out once in a while, true. And that very play is when Chad Jackson comes out of the woods to score a TD?

OK, I'll bite. I'd love to see it. I refuse to hold my breath for Chad Jackson though. I'd love to see it, but I won't sort of grind my gears waiting in anticipation. I have seen so little of Chad Jackson that I'm not even sure he really exists or not. Are we sure he is not a phantom dreamed up by some crazy fans?

If Chad Jackson has a Randy Moss-like performance this year, I think the rest of the league will just give up and form its own league.

Last edited:
At this point, it will be a good day if Kool Aid gets thru the game without having to get looked at by the doctors. :rolleyes:

im afraid chad jackson is a member of a alumni club, that has members, bethel johnson,tony simmons,david terrel,hart lee dykes, doug gabriel,etc,

NSA Did Maroney sleep with you Daughter or something this anger is a little extreme

im afraid chad jackson is a member of a alumni club, that has members, bethel johnson,tony simmons,david terrel,hart lee dykes, doug gabriel,etc,

After a year and a half (not even) man you guys have no patience at all for players not all player are great right out of the gate some take a little time to adjust to the speed and everything else in the game. Give these guys a chance to Have a full year without nagging injury (if they have them if not then it's ok to say they didn't work out)

NSA Did Maroney sleep with you Daughter or something this anger is a little extreme

What anger? I just don't give the kid a free pass like everyone else because we are 10-0. The kid isn't living up to his 1st rd draft status and we better hope to god that we don't lose Moss for the year and need this kid to carry more of the load.

If Chad Jackson has a Randy Moss-like performance this year, I think the rest of the league will just give up and form its own league.

LOL.......

What anger? I just don't give the kid a free pass like everyone else because we are 10-0. The kid isn't living up to his 1st rd draft status and we better hope to god that we don't lose Moss for the year and need this kid to carry more of the load.

No why do you feel teh need to take a shot at the kid every chance you get hell i am disapponted in what i have seen so far from him but i alo know what I (i repeat I) expected from him. but I still don't take pot shots at jsut cause i can

huh%3F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back