PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ok...I have to come out now and talk about Eli (aka Gomer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching that drive as awful. Not because they lost. I've watched the AFCCG before. What makes this drive 10x worse than that game is you watch this and you think "Boy if Harrison just intercepted that ball" "Wow Asante just missed that one" "Our D-Line was held on that play" "We almost had Eli sacked" "We should have knocked the ball out of Tyree's hands" "How did Hobbes fall over?"

And you start thinking, if just one of these went right we would probably be SB champions.

But alas, it's time to move on. It's time to watch Bill Bellichick bring this team to a level higher than last year. It's time to get that 4th ring
You didn't mention Merriweather's drop on that drive. It was harder than Samuel's and easier than Harrson's.

pao

What does that make the Patsies if GOMER beat them??? You all are soooo funny. Now Boston has two records that will never be broken: A team coming back from 0-3 to win an ALCS and a team to go 18-1...Life is great down here in PERFECTVILLE!!!

Two possibilities: maybe he's "found his voice," got out of tiki's shadow, and is ready to lead this team.

Or maybe, he had a few good games, and is ready to go down the toilet.
Pretty much. I actually always liked the kid myself. Do I think he will be a great QB? Probably not. Do I think he will get consistent enough to be a good solid QB? Yes. Did he play efficient football in the playoffs? Hell yes. And to me, playing well in the playoffs is a huge deal when evaluating a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down