Welcome to PatsFans.com

OK here are some REAL idiots :-)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jul 14, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Trying to lighten up the mood here so check out some real idiots in action..!! There's thing thing called Kite Tubing which I've never heard of until seeing it in this article from abcnews.com. It's like parasailing on steroids.

But my first impression when seeing the picture is there no way an average Joe could consistently maintain the stability of the tube at high speeds. It's just a matter of time before it flips over backwards or something like that, and you are hitting Lake Okeedokee face first at 30+ MPH.

Ah, Darwinism in action.... :D

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2192150&page=1

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The whackiness in human beings can really be hillarious even when the fools kill themselves.

The funniest thing I have ever seen was some old movie reels taken back around 1915, they were pictures of people trying to fly.
    They were jumping off bridges, barn roofs, cliffs and anything else they could find that was off the ground, they all had their own "homemade wings".

The thing that really had me rolling on the floor was some nut that made silk wings and attached them to his arms and he had smaller ones for his legs, this fool went to France and actually arranged with the Govt to let him jump off the Eiffel Tower.

The big day came, the street below was packed with people, the cheese and wine was selling like hotcakes, Dumbo posed for the camera's, one of the French guys kissed him on the lips then the sap got ready for takeoff, he started flapping his arms then he jumped :singing: his wings were torn off before he went ten feet but he kept flapping his arms his legs were kicking and he looked like he was trying to run, he hit the street like a ripe watermelon, he splattered all over the wine drinkers, some of them were still cheering.

I fell off my char laughing, my wife called me a "sick bastard"

People are truly crazy.
    :rocker: