PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ok after having some Fun...Time for analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

budhakan

On the Roster
Reaction score
Ok folks.. here's what the Run of the Mill Patriots fan doesn't get about the Philadelphia Eagles Franchise.

We're the Ugly Step Sister of the NFL.

We are the TEAM That is JUST GOOD ENOUGH TO GET Beat in the Playoffs.

We Routinely make a habit of Beating championship Clubs in spots when it doesn't count for a Trophy.

We beat the 90 Giants. The Skins in their Hey Day.
The Cowboys during their Resurgence. The Montana Led Niners.

The List goes on and on and on. We are The KINGS of winning games in the Regular season against teams who people consider the best and then we go on our routine 10-6, 11-5 run with a We coulda shoulda woulda gone all the way.

That's "WHY" it was so disheartening to Eagles fans to Learn that POSSIBLY the Patriots may have played some Dirty Pool in the BOWL.

There's not a serious Eagles fan in the world who did NOT completely respect the New England Patriots going into that game. We knew you were a heck of a ball club and it would take mistake free football to come out with a W .

Were we disappointed? Sure considering how long it took to climb the mountain.

But that All being said... Given the HISTORY of this franchise and the HISTORY of the NFL with supposedly "unbeatable" teams.. Don't kid yourselves if you don't see this as the Stars are Aligned Stumbling block for the PATS.

They just clinched the Division. The Colts are two games back and floundering. Our Starting QB is on the Bench. You've destroyed teams who have handled the McNabb led Eagles handily.

What else do you want? Do you want a Highway sign that says BEWARE DANGER AHEAD?

Boston and Philly aren't that much different.. There's a HUGE Group who were happy to see Schill and Francona get their Rings... I'd say 70% especially amongst the Irish are Phils First .. BoSox Second..

Then to have you guys adopt the Black Cloak of Vader... it's just wrong.

You must pay for your transgressions. It's not personal. It's just an Order from the Football Gods. Sorry to end your hopes.

im sorry, i agree with most of ur post...

however, when the pats will pay, will not be in this decade

I thought we'd clinch the division with a win today or a buffalo loss... Granted buffalo is losing, but you never know...

"You must pay for your transgressions."

Philly fans have gone biblical on all our asses.

I think we'll see NE run a bit today. They definitely need to get that portion of their game going. I just don't think the front 7 of the eagles are good enough to get consistant preassure to knock Brady off his game.

We need the Game.. The Pats don't.. Simple as that..

Your Iggles may need the game, but that won't change the fact that the Patriots will WANT the game more.

Lol I like your signature.. The Eagles are winning this football game.

I know these things... And it won't mean as Junior Seau said That the Eagles are Better... it'll just mean the Eagles won the game.

We played ourselves into yet another spot where we need an unlikely win on the road..

Go ask the 2006 Skins Giants and Cowboys about that spot.

We need the Game.. The Pats don't.. Simple as that..

Then you factor in the Revenge game, The Moss history.. The Quicker Release and the tendency NOT TO LOOK for the Broken play.

The PATRIOTS RUNNING GAME WILL DECIDE the whole ball of wax.

If you run all over us.. you may get what you say. If we stop you.. The Eagles will not only be IN THIS Game.. they'll win it with Defensive TD's on jump ball passes.. If you throw that stuff up like you did against the Colts.. the Eagles will score.. trust me on this.

This is at least the fifth post where you talk about Brady throwing jump balls to Moss. Less then 5 of Moss' TD's have been on "jump balls." If you think Brady just throws it up their and prays for a catch you'll be suprised to see what will happen tonight. Back on the Vikings Moss would just run fly patterens, that's why you claim Phili "shut him down." Tonight you will see Moss going over the middle as well as making big plays. 100 yards and 2 scores tonight is my prediction.

Just to clarify what the Pats did was not a violation of the Rules before 2006. The issue of where you could tape signals is not addressed in the NFL rules rather they are addressed in the Gameday operational Guidelines. This is not a rule per se and was legal when the Pats beat the Eagles in the SB.

Don Shula doesn't seem to think so<g>

Apparently Shula is as jealous of the Pats and ignorant of the situation as you are.

Pats 49
Eagles 10

Just to clarify what the Pats did was not a violation of the Rules before 2006. The issue of where you could tape signals is not addressed in the NFL rules rather they are addressed in the Gameday operational Guidelines. This is not a rule per se and was legal when the Pats beat the Eagles in the SB.

HEY DIPSH1T:

I hope your primitive brain is capable of understanding that all teams could tape each other to their heart's content from the sidelines up until 2006. It was LEGAL when we beat your team in the superbowl.

And it is LEGAL now from several places in the stadium to tape the other team. Just not in the spot Belichick used.

Hope you enjoy your HUGE BLOWOUT LOSS tonight.

Philly fans suck. And you represent what sucks most about them.

Ok folks.. here's what the Run of the Mill Patriots fan doesn't get about the Philadelphia Eagles Franchise.

We're the Ugly Step Sister of the NFL.

We are the TEAM That is JUST GOOD ENOUGH TO GET Beat in the Playoffs.

We Routinely make a habit of Beating championship Clubs in spots when it doesn't count for a Trophy.

We beat the 90 Giants. The Skins in their Hey Day.
The Cowboys during their Resurgence. The Montana Led Niners.

The List goes on and on and on. We are The KINGS of winning games in the Regular season against teams who people consider the best and then we go on our routine 10-6, 11-5 run with a We coulda shoulda woulda gone all the way.

That's "WHY" it was so disheartening to Eagles fans to Learn that POSSIBLY the Patriots may have played some Dirty Pool in the BOWL.

There's not a serious Eagles fan in the world who did NOT completely respect the New England Patriots going into that game. We knew you were a heck of a ball club and it would take mistake free football to come out with a W .

Were we disappointed? Sure considering how long it took to climb the mountain.

But that All being said... Given the HISTORY of this franchise and the HISTORY of the NFL with supposedly "unbeatable" teams.. Don't kid yourselves if you don't see this as the Stars are Aligned Stumbling block for the PATS.

They just clinched the Division. The Colts are two games back and floundering. Our Starting QB is on the Bench. You've destroyed teams who have handled the McNabb led Eagles handily.

What else do you want? Do you want a Highway sign that says BEWARE DANGER AHEAD?

Boston and Philly aren't that much different.. There's a HUGE Group who were happy to see Schill and Francona get their Rings... I'd say 70% especially amongst the Irish are Phils First .. BoSox Second..

Then to have you guys adopt the Black Cloak of Vader... it's just wrong.

You must pay for your transgressions. It's not personal. It's just an Order from the Football Gods. Sorry to end your hopes.

Dude, relax a bit.......... you guys are going to lose. That much is given, just don't kill yourself if your little prophecies don't come to light. It'll be OKAY. No one expects you to win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back