Welcome to PatsFans.com

OJ Simpson WTF can he be thinking.. maybe he is just trying to P...ss of everyone..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Nov 16, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

All over the internet this AM, so far not politicized except it is on Fox News, apparently he has written a book, "If I did it" and Fox is going to pimp it for him on 2 nite show the end of November. Talk about stupidity and brass balls, this guy should have faded into oblivion and kept his piehole shut. I hope the Goldman and Brown families are able to recoup any money he makes from this and the ratings are at an all time low, but otoh there will be those who think this is good and entertaining media.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/more/11/15/bc.simpsoninterview.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- O.J. Simpson created an uproar Wednesday with plans for a TV interview and book titled If I Did It -- an account the publisher pronounced "his confession" and media executives condemned as revolting and exploitive.

Fox, which plans to air an interview with Simpson Nov. 27 and 29, said Simpson describes how he would have committed the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman, "if he were the one responsible."

Denise Brown, sister of Simpson's slain ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, lashed out at publisher Judith Regan of ReganBooks for "promoting the wrongdoing of criminals" and commercializing abuse. The book goes on sale Nov. 30.

She added: "It's unfortunate that Simpson has decided to awaken a nightmare that we have painfully endured and worked so hard to move beyond."
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Simpson:
    Sipmson is Jive A$s street trash, always was, his trial was "reverse racism" at it's finest just like the old KKK trials down south only "reversed color", don't tell the politically correct liberals this though they think that "Whitey" is the only one capable of Racism.

Students at Howard University stood on the cafeteria tables and cheered when the verdict came in.

Screwball white women love this murdering bastard, I wonder what his kids think of the book, that was their Mother he is talking about or maybe they have turned out just like him, can't criticize him to much though, not politically correct.

"My Daddy Cut My Mommy's Head Off"
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +285 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Re: OJ Simpson WTF can he be thinking.. maybe he is just trying to P...ss of everyone

Yeah, I kind of starred in amazement when I read this story a couple of days ago. I don't consider myself to be the smartest guy around but I'm Einstein compared to Simpson. Why he can't just take it to the grave with him, I have no idea.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Re: OJ Simpson WTF can he be thinking.. maybe he is just trying to P...ss of everyone

He can't take it to the grave with him because he is a arrogant racist piece of sh!t and he constantly has to be on "the front page" he loves to flaunt this in front of "White America" the man is human garbage but there are many Morons out there that will buy this book. If Fox News promotes this swill they will lose much of their credibility, I suppose the two female vampires Greta Van Sustren and Rita Cosby will be all over this, they both probably had Orgasms when they first heard of it.

What do his children think when they realize that their father wrote a book about how he carved their mothers head off with a steak knife.

WHAT F-CKING SCUM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY, THERE ARE STILL BASTARDS OUT THERE THAT WILL ASK THIS MURDERING PIG FOR HIS AUTOGRAPH.
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

Harry Boy, you conviently forget that soon after Simpson was acquitted, a huge scandal broke in LA exposing police corruption in the form of framing people and lying. It not only cost LA tens of millions of dollars, it made a majority of people (black people, at any rate) distrust the police. So, when OJ Simpson, a hero to many, was tried, the jury figured that the police were framing him. They were wrong, of course, but when you have a racist police force, that's the price the city pays.

I don't know anything about this site, but his has a lot of information about the scandal:

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/rampart/

As far as OJ goes, well, he really is a psychopathic idiot, who should be under lock and key.
  6. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +460 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

I'm half amazed someone hasn't shown Simpson an early grave, or at least done the animal great bodily harm. If I was old man Goldman I would've found some way to make that happen long ago.

NEM, as to your theory about the son doing it: I believe his DNA blueprint would've been skewed by his mother. Aside from that, too many thing pointed directly to O.J. If there was the remotest of chances that the son was a suspect, I'm sure it would've been pursued. One piece of evidence thrown out because the woman sold her story before the trial was the fact that Simpson was seen speeding either to or from the murder scene in his white Bronco. I don't think I've ever agreed with Harry before, but I do feel reverse racism drove that trial.
  7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +285 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

The problem with that thinking is it would have taken such a monsterous conspiracy, it was totally unrealistic however big the scandal was. If it has just been one thing, say the bloody glove that Mark Fuhrman found, then OK. But there was so much evidence that the conspiracy theory was totally unrealistic. But 12 people bought it :rolleyes:
  8. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hopefully the Goldman family will get every penny.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

It's not politically correct to believe that Simpson is a murderer.

America is going crazy.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Some things are just in your head. Show me one quote where someone honestly defends OJ.
  11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +285 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

True but explaining the verdict is extremely politically incorrect. I'm not even going to try.
  12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What's politically incorrect? I've never even heard the likes of Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton defending OJ.
  13. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +285 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I meant if you said to me, "Why was OJ acquitted ?", it would be difficult for me to give an honest answer and remain politically correct.
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think he became addidcted to the attention he received during the trial. Remember, this guy was the lead story on virtually every single newscast for about a 2 year period.
  15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"We the jury, in the matter of the state versus Orenthal James Simpson, find the defendent not guilty."
  16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 4 / -2

17. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 4 / -2

Imagine if the colors were reversed.
  18. Patters

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

Like the all white jury that acquitted the police of beating up Rodney King? ... ah, but that's different. LOL.
  19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +85 / 6 / -9

#37 Jersey

I must of missed the white riot after OJ got away with murdering 2 white people.

Did Rodney King die?
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  20. Patters

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

White people have the power to effect change. They don't have to riot. When they're pissed, they pass laws, make wars, etc.

It's too bad there's not a big list of verdicts by all-white and all-black juries. Certainly, there are some famous cases in the 60s that involve murder.