Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oil Haters Wolf Lovers Gather Round

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

Anwar Oil
    A lot of slobbering, wailing, slopping and blubbering went on when drilling for oil was suggested up yonder in Alaska, the Granola Eaters started wringing their hands and wetting their pants as they sobbed about polar Bears and Caribou.

Loons also slobber over Wolves:
    I just watched something on the Discovery Channel that made me say to myself “Jesus”, a wolf went running into a herd of Caribou and cut a small calf out of the herd and started chasing it, the calf held it’s own for quite awhile and I thought that it might escape but eventually the Wolf caught up with the poor little bastard he grabbed it’s tail and the little baby caribou went down, they were both exhausted, the Wolf stood there panting and looking around the little Caribou just lay there doing nothing, then after a few minutes the f-cking wolf started to chew on the caribou’s rectum while it was still alive with it’s little eyes bugging out trying to breath, the Wolf was eating the caribou through it’s still living throbbing a$s hole then up through it’s bowels to it’s stomach, the little caribou was squealing calling for it’s mommy, but mommy couldn’t help now.

Loony Oil Haters also have a love affair with Wolves, WHY DO WE NEED WOLVES all they are good for is killing other animals and eating them, we have millions of dogs, they live with us, if Loons are worried about Caribou don’t go after Sarah Palin and the Oil Men, kill the god damn wolves and buy a German Shepard.
    The Oilmen will treat the Caribou far better than the Wolf does.

Release The Wolf tra la la twiddle dee dee, mush mush:
    Somewhere in Montana a pasty faced dip sh!t google eyed babbling Loon turns a Wolf loose then has an orgasm as the wolf trots off into the woods, watching all this sh!t from behind a blackjack tree is a Cattle Rancher, as soon as the Loon stops masturbating and leaves the Rancher blows the f-cking wolfs head off and throws him off a cliff.

GET THE OIL then buy a dog.

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I like the way you think, Harry.

Wolves are "good" to the enviro-wackos because they kill live-stock and the occasional tourist, and as everybody knows we have all together too much live stock and tourists in America; best to have the wolves to cull them out. :wha:

//

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

Whacko's like wolves because redneck cattle ranchers, sheep herders and farmers don't like them.

If Mary Tyler Moore had her way she would be turning them loose in Central Park, she should see what the Mainers do to those friggin Coyotes.

BUY A DOG PUT HIM IN YOUR LAP AND PAT HIM

BOIL LOBSTERS "HEAD FIRST" IT KNOCKS THEM OUT THEN YOUR KIDS CAN'T HEAR THEM SCREAMING

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

:rofl: ... the occaisonal tourist ... :rofl:
    Damn thos tourists ... dumb f-cks that they are.
    All happy they are going to get close to nature ... then they get disemboweled. :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  5. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

... that's right, and all because some plaid shirts and sprouts eaters want more wolves in your neighborhood. Called sicko. Shark lovers are just as bad: "oh, they're only eating your leg because you're invading 'their' territory"....... :wha:........ "their" territory????? 20 yards off the Florida beach is territory that belongs to sharks???? Sicko.

//

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

Invading the Sharks Space:

They do it with Criminals, I stayed at a Motel down in Florida and they had a big sign in the lobby that read "Do Not Go Out In The Parking Lot After 11:00 PM Alone"
    What they really meant is they turned the parking lot over to the smelly criminals, I asked the guy behind the counter why they didn't raise the room fee then hire a couple of Cops with GUNS to sit out there all night, he walked away.
    Don't Offend The Sharks
    Don't Offend The Criminal
    Itls your fault if you get mugged in the park, you shouldn't be in the park.
    Remember the Central Park Jogger, she was Gang Raped by several Savages, the Liberals said it was her fault (she shouldn't have been there)
    It's your fault if they kill you.....................:mad:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The reason why the 2nd Amendment must never be changed. "When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns."

I remember one small town (in Ohio, I think) made it mandatory for every home to have a gun; fines if one did not comply. The year after the law was passed home burglaries and other violent crimes, assaults, etc, were down something like 70%. Then, to be more "politically correct" they repealed the law. Now women and children must not go out after dark, or they get assaulted or killed. Bad news.

//

8. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0

Lobsters taste good..... I've never had wolf burger, but if they are living off cattle and tourist they can't taste half bad.

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Wolf is a lot like dog meat -- not at all like chicken -- best when stewed for a long time with a nice picante sauce.

//

10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Link to the last incident where a tourist was killed by wolves. If you can find one, please then link to the previous one before that.

You don't know what you're talking about, and your sidestep of this challenge will prove it.

It's fitting that you like the way the crazy guy "thinks." Peas in a pod.

Harry... your profound ignorance to the ecosystem aside, most people are against Anwar because there just isn't that much oil up there for the cost to build the infrastructure. Perhaps you'll absorb that fact some day when you actually READ the news, and not just watch it.

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +533 / 14 / -28

About a month ago a right wing poster, made a statement... "Liberals cannot survive in the wild(sic)"... I called him on it, and he never responded. All the while the reality is that there are survivalists on both sides of the aisle, there are hunters on both sides of the aisle and there are dumb azz tourists who put themselves out there in danger on both sides of the aisle. Believe strongly if you put yourself in danger, and it results in some kind of massive response you get a big bill from the gov. for stupidity...

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +835 / 2 / -9

I'll take your word on that, your a very intelligent young man with a couple of loose screws, when the Anwar thing is brought up instead of hearing arguments as to the quantity of Oil why are we constantly bombarded with wailing and blubbering over Polar Bears, Caribou and Humming Birds......?

13. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

In my book if you've seen one frozen tundra you've seen them all, and as far as I can see we'll always have Antarctica to fall back on even if ANWAR gets itself a Walmart. Personally, I'd rather sell ANWAR to some knucklehead who thinks he can make money there and use the money to improve or expand wildlife refuges people might actually consider visiting. BTW, those people who think any human presence in the refuge will destroy it need to remember that we came from the environment too. I'm not talking about running water lines and electricity out there; but there shouldn't be any government owned preserves that don't permit light citizen use.

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Here you go, "hotshot". Wolf attack a tragic, cautionary tale

But why not climb down off your pampered stool at your "crappy job" (that provides you with "full dental and visual", .... but ain't "corporate" ... :rofl: ) and type "wolf attack" into Google. Have fun. :D

As I said BEFORE I even mentioned attacks on humans, wolves are far more dangerous to livestock. Shall we Google that one????

Here, take your pick: wolf attacks on livestock - Google Paie?ka

See you in about a week.

:singing:...........................:singing:..................................:yeeha:

... and, I don't know about "peas in a pod", but I do know that great minds think alike. :D

//

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009