PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ohrnberger promoted to roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted he is a Guard and not a Tackle.... This move worries me a little.

Is Vollmer ok??? seriously

I don't see how these moves could be related. If anything, you could maybe try to read something Kaczur-related into the move, but even that would be a stretch.

I don't see how they are connected???

Cutting a Tackle, and replacing with a Guard, doesn't suggest that a Tackle is injured!

it is a reach...... but BB does like his "versatility" amongst players.

just sayin.

Actually, as a baby, as you grow older, you start to learn not to, so isn't that getting older means you will wet yourself :)

Depends was a play on words...

Guess it's not as funny if you have to explain it :(

Depends was a play on words...

Guess it's not as funny if you have to explain it :(
:enranged: Damn Brits, taking all the fun out of English!

51vgRTeWj4L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Last edited:
IS HE BETTER THAN #68 ?

3237345686_7497b3d086.jpg

This is good; I liked what I saw from Ohrnberger in the preseason, and we need all the interior line depth we can get.

THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Well SAID, sir. :cool:

More then that, he needs time to grow into his body after starting the transition from blocking TE to OT. He was 290 when claimed off waivers from Houston, up 25 pounds from Pro-Day last Spring. NE will want him around 310 as a lean, mean, kick sliding machine. From the PSquad he continues to work in the offense, while getting the special attentions of Coaches Woicik & Nash, plus the dietitian. Who knows, we might get to see him late in the season, but this is a 2011 move by the looks of it.

Beautifull, beautifull, beautifull.

Steve Maneri is the sort of guy you quietly build Championship Caliber Front Walls with.

I am JACKED ~ WOOOOO!! Pete Carroll!! :D ~ about this move, and his Future.

Good to see another recent pick make the active roster.

Neal, Ashworth, Hochstein and Connolly all did time on the PS for at least a year before making the roster. If Ohrnberger is as successful as any of those players, then the pick was justified, IMO.

I know zilch about weightlifting. We just played back in the day. But, PSU uses the HIT(High Intensity Training) for their strength program. Don't use free weights as much. People say hit is great for endurance/stamina. Not brute strength. What does Wojcic emphasize? Or, does he do a little of both. Ohrnberger wasn't a big guy when he was recruited, he might need a couple of years in an NFL weight program to be where we want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back