PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ohio Senator wants undefeated 1948 Browns championship team recognized as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that will further piss Shula off is fine by me.

.....and if the NFL doesn't accede, he and Senator Specter will investigate the NFL's Antitrust Exemption.

WTF, is this why we send these people to the Senate!

So what? Some aide spends a little time writing a letter, possibly at the request of constituents. Good for him.

(This Specter stuff, though, is ridiculous. Investigate destroying a tape for an internal rules violation??))

...As fans from Ohio and across the nation look foward to the Browns' dominance next year...

:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm all for it. Completely bury the 72 Phins.

I am all for it. But what is today, "senators go wild"

They finished 15-0. I guess that is equal to the Miami Dolphins, right Merk?

What's more, they'd be the first to scale Mount Everest. Assuming we win, we'd be freshest in everyone's memories.

Poor lowly middle-of-the-pack Dolphins. LOL! I'd love to see someone ask Shula about this.

Yeah, so its actually the browns neighborhood we're moving into. The Dolphins are just that neighbor that nobody likes because they think they're the ones who run the neighborhood.

Last edited:
It wasn't even in the NFL! My pop warner team finished undefeated, can we be added too?

It wasn't even in the NFL! My pop warner team finished undefeated, can we be added too?

Exactly. Who did they all beat that year I wonder? The Middle-of-Nowhere Turdhens were probably on their schedule.

hey, i think ppl and teams should get their just accolades...

but for a Senator to be wasting time on that matter, i mean, seriously, theyre acting like theyve solved every other big problem, and now only have to deal with the trifles....

it is extremely difficult to get something done in the senate. it seems like once in a while someone gets frustrated and decides to try to get something done in sports.

If Cleveland citizens got together and made this petition, I'd feel better. When yet another senator comes out of the wood work and demands changes when it comes to GAMES... well, I don't like it.

GO BACK TO GOVERNING, PLEASE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back