PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh thank God Bill Simmons said this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattie

On the Roster
Reaction score
"To everyone picking the Colts to win the Super Bowl. Really, we have to go through this every season? They choke every January, Manning walks off the field in shock, we all agree they can never win the Super Bowl, Skip Bayless' face turns dark maroon talking about it on Monday morning's "Cold Pizza" … and then nine months pass and it's almost like the NFL brainwashed us to forget what happened. I mean, Peyton Manning could be 63 and walking around with a colostomy bag and Peter King would still be claiming that this will be his season. Give it up. It's not happening. If anything, he's one more January collapse from going A-Rod on us." I personally have thought this for years and it's *finally* being said. Peyton Manning is a "choke" artist. Every time the playoffs are on the line...kaboom! He does down in flames. I was beginning to think the whole of the media was completely stupid (or maybe they were afraid of "impugning" his majesties skillset which, by the way, outside of playoffs is awesome). There are enough loudmouths in the media and no one but Simmons has the guts to call a spade a spade? Go Bill!:rocker:

"To everyone picking the Colts to win the Super Bowl. Really, we have to go through this every season? They choke every January, Manning walks off the field in shock, we all agree they can never win the Super Bowl, Skip Bayless' face turns dark maroon talking about it on Monday morning's "Cold Pizza" … and then nine months pass and it's almost like the NFL brainwashed us to forget what happened. I mean, Peyton Manning could be 63 and walking around with a colostomy bag and Peter King would still be claiming that this will be his season. Give it up. It's not happening. If anything, he's one more January collapse from going A-Rod on us." I personally have thought this for years and it's *finally* being said. Peyton Manning is a "choke" artist. Every time the playoffs are on the line...kaboom! He does down in flames. I was beginning to think the whole of the media was completely stupid (or maybe they were afraid of "impugning" his majesties skillset which, by the way, outside of playoffs is awesome). There are enough loudmouths in the media and no one but Simmons has the guts to call a spade a spade? Go Bill!:rocker:

I'm thinking Bill Simmons really hates his life right now, lol.:D :rocker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back