PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

oh no! giants know about brady's injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
from a giants message board.

The Giants are very capable of beating the Pats. Brady supposedly has a sore shoulder, and if we can hit him early, all the better. The key is going to be the pass rush. If we can put pressure on Brady up the middle I like our chances even more

the blueprint!!

from a giants message board.

The Giants are very capable of beating the Pats. Brady supposedly has a sore shoulder, and if we can hit him early, all the better. The key is going to be the pass rush. If we can put pressure on Brady up the middle I like our chances even more

LOL that is funny, hasn't Brady been listed on the injury report for his shoulder for like a year now?

Well, go ahead and tell them that Brady's had a sore shoulder since conception.

maybe 4 years?

man, that's a sore shoulder....

Link? I'd like to see if anyone else knows the truth about this or if they all are oblivious.

Dont let them know his shoulder has been probable since 2002

I think it's more like 5 years. The press asked BB about it recently and he said, in his usual dead-pan way: "Well, we'll have to evaluate it this week, and we will have a report on as the week progresses."

Gotta love the guy.

//

"The Giants are very capable of winning. All they have to do is sack Brady every time he tries to drop back to pass so he can't throw against our crappy secondary. He has a sore shoulder or something. Brilliant."

What exactly is the strategy behind Brady's permanent residency on the injured list. Is it just so that if he ever really is injured the opposing team will never know because everyone assumes its just BS whenever he is listed?

Brady has been fighting that since the 2002 season. If only he could stay healthy he could be an amazing QB.

What exactly is the strategy behind Brady's permanent residency on the injured list. Is it just so that if he ever really is injured the opposing team will never know because everyone assumes its just BS whenever he is listed?

It's just an Ef ewe to the league I believe. They started giving him grief about the injury list so that one has remained since.

I think he also put the whole team as questionable (probable?) once, can anybody back me up on that one?

Last edited:
He had off-season shoulder surgery a few years back. He missed a charity golf tournament because of it. Wasn't that in the 2002-03 off-season?

much like a pitcher, a qb has a sore shoulder after games from flinging it as hard as he can 30 times. therefore, on monday, tuesday, and wednesday when the injury report is out, tom says his shoulder is a liitle sore, therefore he goes on the injury report. it is pretty much a f-u to the league. i also heard that bill is a little superstitious

Actually the Giants lead the league in sacks. If there is a team that can get thru the O-line regularly and pressure Brady it is the Giants.

I think it is time to face the music and take this career ending injury for what it is. I only wish some Giants fans hadn't figured it out first. We could really use a couple of those geniuses up here.

OMG!!!! Too funny!

Gotta love those "in the know" Giants fans! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots