PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh my God (Mike Williams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

primetime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that receiver Mike Williams weighed in at 271 pounds when he signed with the Titans earlier this week."

That's the receiver Mike Williams... not the offensive lineman. The guy was a huge, strong receiver in college with all kinds of athletic talent; I thought he'd be a superstar TO-type. Missing that last year of college really killed him, huh? How do you eat yourself from 230 to 270 as a pro athlete?

"Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that receiver Mike Williams weighed in at 271 pounds when he signed with the Titans earlier this week."

That's the receiver Mike Williams... not the offensive lineman. The guy was a huge, strong receiver in college with all kinds of athletic talent; I thought he'd be a superstar TO-type. Missing that last year of college really killed him, huh? How do you eat yourself from 230 to 270 as a pro athlete?

He can frequent the chinese buffet with Lendale White.

Last night another Mike Williams of a terrible Syracuse squad was making "MOSS Like" receptions in the end zone.

On the first Mike Williams, it is amazing what a waste of talent he turned out to be.

He may be a pro athlete in terms of his occupation description but if he put on that much weight you can probrably leave out the word proffesional when talking about Mike Williams.

He may be a pro athlete in terms of his occupation description but if he put on that much weight you can probrably leave out the word proffesional when talking about Mike Williams.

Actually I think you leave the professional there then insert a "semi-" before it.

thats unbelievable. how many chances does this kid get? And he adds more and more weight. Take your job serious..its not a choice..its an honor to play in NFL

I heard they want to use him as an h-back..but 270 for a guy whos never blocked..slow as it is..

i wanna see a picture of this

Honestly I have no sympathy for him. So many of us would have killed to have his physical skill set and he wastes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes