Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oh My! Another Obama milestone!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Well ObaMao supporters you are officialy in rock solid minority of Americans.
    Congrats!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +244 / 9 / -26

Wnen the time comes to compare it to whoever the right wing flavor of the week is, it will make more sense..

Gas prices are killing him...
  3. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Yet another omission by the NYTimes Obama is losing the battle for woman supporting mandating contraception for religious institutions.
  4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

I am constantly amazed at how stupid the average Americans is. As if gasoline prices have anything to do with being POTUS.:rolleyes:

Hey, the economy looks bad...blame the president!

Hey, the economy looks good, give credit to the presient!

Prices and economies go in cycles and no president has ever been "in charge" of either one.

More proof of the dumbing of America!
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +501 / 2 / -9

If a republican is returned to the white house the phony war protesters will also return (with their little toy drums and silly signs)
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

7. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +195 / 2 / -2

Are supporters of anybody in the rock solid majority of Americans?

Romney? Santorum? Boehner?...
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +244 / 9 / -26

Maybe it is not an ommission, just made up shyt from the right wing pollsters??? Maybe they robocalled 25 baptist women in Georgia and 25 baptist women in Mississippi and then cited the overwhelming evidence..
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Gallup has him at 49%

Obama

Patradomous.....

You need to clean out your jockeys, man....Ya seem to have *premature electuated. Showed your O face a bit, nahmean?

*copywrite 2012 Holy Diver
  10. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

[​IMG]
  11. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

:rocker:

Pew: Liberals most intolerant online « Hot Air
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +501 / 2 / -9

They can't nor will they ever come to grips with the fact that there are other people out there that think they are full of sh!t, it is unthinkable to a liberal that god forbid somebody would dare to disagree with them.
  13. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Heres a little follow up on that NYTimes poll.
    They left out just a little bit of info (conveniently).

Woooo looks like Rush really turned the American people against conservatives.
    What he did was wake people up to what the F was really going on.Because the MSM won't.
  14. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

hahahah.....that last little queef of yours is astounding. I kinda want you to expand on it, please do us all the honor. In the meantime....suck on this wake...

Rush woke a lot of listeners up to the fact that he is a fukcing racist, sexist, pig. who seems to only value wealth and elitism,

You still seem to hold a man who carries such tags with complete clarity and evidence in such high regard.

correct me if I'm wrong, but your idol seems to be a drug addicted, overweight, racist, sexist, self loathing loudmouth?

is that right?
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -13

I don't see racists or sexists as piggish at all unless they're violent. People have the right to believe as they choose and if they're wrong, they all pay a price.

Think of all the life a racist or sexist misses! They're loss, right HD?

I've met racists and didn't realize they were until after a while. It's wierd if I seem to like a person and then learn they have racists beliefs. So people can actually be decent and be racist. As long as they just keep it to a belief, I have no right to judge.

But I'd never allow someone to talk to me in a racist manner...I cut that sh1t short right away and let them know I don't agree and do not want to hear it.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

no question...

however Rush is a rare breed, and has followers. Also, even more dangerous with someone like him, is that his followers happen to be the leaders of a political party. I could give a crap about the average 'ditto-head' (My family included)

Its the leaders in the GOP who can't push him aside...

Rush is right about something..HE IS A PIMP. His Hos are the leadership in the GOP. His hammerheads, and meat cleavers are the ditto-head listeners, who proudly affirm this pet name.

a racist is a racist, and a *****-is a *****-is a *****....so?

*s = female dogs
  17. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +121 / 0 / -9

#87 Jersey

Thats false. The rest is your prejudice regarding me.

Rush controversy begged the question from the other 80% of sleeping apathetic Americans to whats all the fuss over.
    Rush calling the fake innocent girl at the fake hearing a slut was totally uncalled for but so was the fake hearing.And was really small potatoes with what was really at hand.Government intrusion on a religious constitutional rights.
    And according to the hidden portion of the NY Times poll most Americans agree leaving you in the minority!
    Poor little Bambi. I wonder what new dire fake issue he and his team will have to make out of whole cloth to divert the electorate away from his abysmal disastrous record?
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

so....if I'm reading you correctly...

You champion Rush limbaugh, a well documented racis, bigot and sexist because HE is bringing to the forefront an argument that Congressman Issa brought before a congressional committee on women's healthy with absolutly ZERO women in attendance? This is also a campaign benchmark of ya boy Rick Santorum. Not sure where you are getting your figures on who is the trumpeter of this debate, but its certainly not the left.

As for having governemnt intrusion on religious rights, take a step from your own ilk and don't frickin tread on those people. If you don't want birth control, you are more than welcome to NOT GET IT. If you don't like the fact that your health carrier is providing it to others, you can get pay for your medical care out of pocket (as you brag about your boy Rush doing) Nobody is forcing you to take it...NOBODY.

simply boiling this down to the narrow view of paying for sex shows how much Rush knows about women, and their health. Siding with him as a champion of a fake issue is dishonest if you know about women.

Your argument on women being against is HILARIOUS!

here is a reuters poll saying that 63% of catholics side with Obama

63 percent of voters back Obama birth control policy: poll | Reuters

"But the data suggest an uphill struggle, with 60 percent of Catholics and 57 percent of Evangelicals favoring Obama's policy."

This poll says its 66 %

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...th-control-fight-poll-suggests-205113637.html

Rephrasing the question to ask specifically about "religiously affiliated employers, such as a hospital or university," barely moved the needle, to 61 percent to 31 percent.

Also....your polls seem to be selective as your boasting of the Obama approval #s thread suggests.
  19. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +195 / 2 / -2

None of that really means their not "piggish," but maybe you think of that term differently -- I've never thought it had anything to do with violence.
  20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +195 / 2 / -2