Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oh Jesus!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You really do sound stupid...

Don't you know that BOTH parties lie about their real religious affiliation?

Did you ever hear about getting the vote????

Wake up...

You know that she is a bi-sexual.

As is baby Bush is.

They BOTH love dildo's (on themselves).

The cross is just to pull the wool over the sometimes (OK, most of the time) gullible christians eyes.

It means nothing to them.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2006
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Terry,
    I finally agree with you, that was my point all the things you said, Blue Dress carried a little bible with him every sunday for the camera's it vanished the day he left office, the biggest JOKE they pulled and had many americans vommiting was when Blue Dress and Pant Suit would put on their "Camera Smiles" and hold hands as they strolled to the Helicopter.

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS HILLARY'S CROSS IS A SHOW BUSINESS PROP HILLARY STARTED BREAKING THE COMMANDMENTS WHEN SHE WAS THREE YEARS OLD.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Who among us who's having family over won't scrub their home from top to bottom? Do you really think you're fooling uncle Earl and aunt Edna into thinking that your house is always perfectly shipshape? No you're not. You do it anyway because its the way you're expected to act. The average politico is all over the religious bandwagon right now because that's how they're expected to act. Their 'home' so to speak, is always on display.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Exactly "Phony Bastards"
  6. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

don't even pretend that republicans are more Christian than dems... it's a tool... you hate hollywood types but don't forget that Reagan was a hollywood type before he got into politics (and probably still was anyway)
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

I don't hate the Hollywoods but they disgust me, there are a few good ones, Reagan was one of them, Jack Palance another , Palance gave a rare interview once and said "when I finish a movie I can't get out of this garbage dump (Hollywood) fast enough.

They have every right in the world to trash their country and their president but people like me also have the right to tell them to go pound sand up their wife swapping as$es.

They drag America through the mud at every chance they get but they would never leave, what other country would put up with them outside of "Looney France". Many of them Love Castro.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  8. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I"M wearing a cross to ward off blood-sucking vampires like Clinton and Pelosi.

Got the Holy water handy,too,in case Hilliary and the Demmies steal the election.
  9. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Britain takes them... but UK backs us in the war? Are they as bad as France?

Reagan probably was different from other actors, in general, but I'm sure he sold out some of his personal ideals... Idealists with public support get killed, a la Bobby Kennedy

aaaanyway, my point in the first place was just that I think all politicians sell out, not least of all Hillary Clinton (who mysteriously backs the occupation of Iraq???) While I can understand it for the most part, it sickens me when they are obvious/overt/apathetic towards it...
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

I agree, I have said many times on here that I think all politicians are "Sleaze" if you are Moral and Honest you will never make it to the top, the Honest Morally Decent Compassionate politician rarely makes it to Washington, and yes, that includes Republicans I just think that in this point in time that the Conservatives are more capable of protecting our country from the type of enemy we have today than the Democrats are, America has never before had to wage war with "A Religion" they will keep trying to kill us until they are "no more", I just can't picture Nancy Pelosi and gang preventing the Muslim Terrorist from coming to America and completely destroying one of our city's, their whiney slobbering politically correct beliefs blind them.
    GOD HELP THE USA IF PELOSI WINS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT VERY WELL MAY HAPPEN.