Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oh Heavenly Father Watch Over Us, Please

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

Maine Jan 25, 2009:
    I Wish Global Warming Would Start.

The President Of The United States Of America Has An Aunt Who Is An Illegal Alien (her name is aunt zucchini) She Lives In A Housing Project In Boston Ma, She Gets Food Stamps.

The President Of The United States Of America Has A Brother In Africa Who Lives In A Grass Hut And Eats Monkey's.

The President Of The United Of America Can't Get An Original Birth Certificate, I Went To City Hall And Got Mine In 4 Minutes.

The President Of The United States Of America Went To The Same Church For 20 Years But Says He Doesn't Remember Anything His Reverend Said (?)

The Vice President Of The United States Is A Windbag That Follows The President Of The Untied States Around Like A Little French Poodle.

When The President Of the United States Of America Meets The Vice President Of The Untied States Of America They Kiss Each Other.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS EARS THAT LOOK LIKE PING PONG PADDLES

Al Boob Gore Makes His Family Call Him "Mr President"

I wonder what Al Boob Gore and John Fonda Kerry think when they look at Barack Hussein Obama-------LOL=========:confused:
  2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009