Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which of these wins was your favorite (among these only)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Figured we need something to discuss over the next few weeks. . . .

So: which of the above wins was your favorite "close" win of the season (for the record, to make this two roughly even groups, I had to define "close" as anything by less than two TDs).

Look for the "blowout" division soon. :)

Last edited:
Redskins game for me. It had everything.

Gronkowski dragging half the skins team 10 yards before breaking free. Brady and BoB having a rant at each other (and underwood)!

Just a great game - not so great if we didn't get that late interception though!!!!

Voted for the Plowboys game....
They really put up a good fight, but luckily they still had Tony Romo. :D

The Miami game, just because the Pats played so damn badly in the 1st half and still showed the poise to come back. And though it didn't end up being a close game, they did the same thing the next week against Buffalo. Good tests of resiliency going into the playoffs.

Any blowout of the Jests has to be satisfying :rocker:

None of those games were as close as the Cowboys win. The best game was certainly against Dallas. I gave consideration to the Washington and Miami wins, but the Miami win wasn't actually as close as the score suggested and the Washington win was less about two good teams going at it and more about a good team playing down to their competition.

Last edited:
Knee-jerk vote for me. Any win over the Jets would be my selection of a "favorite" among any set of choices, unless, of course, the list contained an SB win.

I might have to give it a moment's thought if an alternative were a win over Indy with Peyton at QB, but that wasn't an issue this time.

Last edited:
Anytime you beat the Jets and shut up Ryan,Revis,Cromartie and Scott for at least a week.....it's always a top satisfying win.

Jets win, no doubt. The other games listed in this poll were great too, but we were going to play the Jest in their own stadium after a two game losing streak (to two other hated rivals, no less). I fully admit I was very nervous and not feeling great about that game. The Pats, however, played that game like champs and shut the entire meadowlands up. That game started the victory run which led all the way up to the SB.

I was going to ignore this because is irrelevant after the play offs start.

Then I was going to vote for the Cowboys game because they almost lost it.

Then I was going to vote for Washington. Shed83 convinced me.

Then I wondered who I was kidding and voted the Jets because, um do I really need a reason?

The Redskins game was unbelievable. Gronkowski dragging there entire secondary across the field and the last second INT to seal the win were really exciting moments. However, I had to go with he Cowboys game. I have a friend that is a Cowboys fan and hearing his jaw hit the floor after Hernandez caught that TD pass was one of the highlights of last season for me.

The Dallas game hands down. For me personally, there are very,very,very,VERY few things in the world of sports that bring me more joy than watching the Tom "the legend" Brady march the team down the field and throw the last minute, game winning touchdown.

Regular season or playoffs it's always such an awesome thing to watch. Toms the artist and the football his brush. Some of his finest pieces of work are in those final 2 minutes. Not much tops it!

Hands down dallas.

My favorite regular season win is the next one.

What, somebody had to say it.

I had to vote Miami because I was at the game, a rare thing for me, and it was great but objectively if I hadn't gone to that game it would be Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back