PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Officiating during the Denver game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred can you please cite specific plays that give you this opinion? Please don't say they let the Pats get away with hand-checking then entire game on defense because they did the same for the Denver defense which in my opinion is awesome. The refs got Gronk being down at the one right which if it was tilted that would have been a TD. The Browner PI in the end zone for turning the receiver was borderline and they called it against the Pats. I hope you're not referring to the alleged block in the back on Edelman's return because that was clearly shoulder to shoulder.

If you're trying to get a rise out of people well done but really you picked the wrong game.

giphy.gif

You guys are such wusses and Homers. If anyone dare questions the almighty superiority of the Patriots, then it is blasphemy.

The zebras were definitely on the Patriots side for the Denver game, but when the tables are turned and the Patriots are the victim of the officiating, all you ninnies will be whining and crying....it will happen and I cannot wait to see the reaction.

The Patriots and Denver are evenly matched. If the game had been called straight, it would have been close.

stupid people.jpg

Fred has got to be felger or at least his internet doppelganger. ..felger and his high pitch eric sounding sidekick were openly trying to schitt stir the day after the game, opining that if the block in back is called and ayers is called for a low hit it'd be a different game. They were pretty certain the pats would've lost had those been called....f them...but when the callers weren't taking the bait the two dbags laid off

Why is it so many people enjoy tuning in to Felger and Mazz to listen to them dump all over our team with trollish levels of pessimism? I do not understand.

Obvious troll is obvious. I just don't know how much longer the mods are going to allow this to go on.

There's no way someone could possibly this stupid and serious on this board this many times. I mean, those people exist, don't get me wrong. But they're too stupid to actually figure out how to use a computer or how to get on the internet or figure out how to type and communicate. So anyone who consistently and frequently posts **** this stupid must be a troll.

If Sanchize4Life signed up tomorrow and copied/pasted random posts from FredFromDartmouth's archive, he'd be banned within the hour. Seriously, change the username on 99% of FredFromDartmouth's posts to some other franchise name and it would be an instant ban for trolling. But for some reason, this is allowed to go on and on and on and on...

You guys are such wusses and Homers. If anyone dare questions the almighty superiority of the Patriots, then it is blasphemy.

The zebras were definitely on the Patriots side for the Denver game, but when the tables are turned and the Patriots are the victim of the officiating, all you ninnies will be whining and crying....it will happen and I cannot wait to see the reaction.

The Patriots and Denver are evenly matched. If the game had been called straight, it would have been close.
Fred give it a rest. You are on a stupid insane level saying that the refs favored the pats. As bb said "the pats were the better team", "better in all 3 phases" and "the better team". Go crawl back in your hole, you are 100% wrong with your thoughts and posts on this game

No clue what game you were watching but in THIS game the Patriots were superior in each and every single aspect of the game, and the scoreboard accurately reflected what happened on the field. The officiating had very little to do with the outcome. It really wasn't close at all. Again, we are talking about THIS game not whether the Patriots are or aren't better than the Broncos as a team.

Those aren't opinions, those are facts. it's really pointless to argue against what is fact.

Now if you're hand-wringing about the fact the pats were able to defend the Broncos the way they did without the officials getting in the way.... then I suggest you go stick a sock in it. This is REAL football, the way the game was MEANT to be played...not this video game joke of a sport that we've been subjected to over the last several years. If the game is tilting back in that direction then it's about frigging time.

On the other hand, Fred is giving us some entertainment to get through a long week.

What's the record for disagrees on a thread?

I actually thought the Pats were getting screwed by the refs.

Browner had multiple calls against him that weren't penalties. On his first PI, putting you arm on the guys hip, but not turning him is allowed. Ref just saw the arm there and called it even though he didn't turn him at all. Then on a holding on him in the 3rd quarter was one of the worst calls I have seen in a long ime

But then again, I'm a homer.

Fred can you please cite specific plays that give you this opinion? Please don't say they let the Pats get away with hand-checking then entire game on defense because they did the same for the Denver defense which in my opinion is awesome. The refs got Gronk being down at the one right which if it was tilted that would have been a TD. The Browner PI in the end zone for turning the receiver was borderline and they called it against the Pats. I hope you're not referring to the alleged block in the back on Edelman's return because that was clearly shoulder to shoulder.

If you're trying to get a rise out of people well done but really you picked the wrong game.

Sure, let me re-spool the game and watch it again.

It is quite amusing watch all of you try to outdo each other in your hatred of me. The most pitiful were the pleas to the moderator to protect them from the terrible Fred who has a gall to actually question the glorious superiority of the Patriots.

I am not a Felger-level douche; I am just trying to bring you all back to reality. The Patriots are good, but they are not that much better than Denver. You can be sure that BB is doing the same with his team.

Last edited:
The Patriots are good, but they are not that much better than Denver.
You're point is valid and I agree. They we're just 22 points better on that day and it had little to nothing to do with the refs. Any given Sunday, man. If you believe the refs called it so one-sided that it was the direct and ONLY reason the Donkeys lost by 3 scores, you're delusional.

You're point is valid and I agree. They we're just 22 points better on that day and it had little to nothing to do with the refs. Any given Sunday, man. If you believe the refs called it so one-sided that it was the direct and ONLY reason the Donkeys lost by 3 scores, you're delusional.

I think it would have been close if the refs had called it straight, but the Patriots would still have won. If the game had been in Denver, then well I am not so optimistic about that outcome.

I think it would have been close if the refs had called it straight, but the Patriots would still have won. If the game had been in Denver, then well I am not so optimistic about that outcome.
Took the under, didn't you.:cool:

Sure, let me re-spool the game and watch it again.

It is quite amusing watch all of you try to outdo each other in your hatred of me. The most pitiful were the pleas to the moderator to protect them from the terrible Fred who has a gall to actually question the glorious superiority of the Patriots.

I am not a Felger-level douche; I am just trying to bring you all back to reality. The Patriots are good, but they are not that much better than Denver. You can be sure that BB is doing the same with his team.

Please show me where in my post I spewed any type of venom at you. I asked a question to give you an opportunity to explain yourself. If you really thought the game was called badly you would have examples right off the top of your head like I did trying to refute a few in advance to save time. You didn't which means you were simply trolling. I don't think many people here think the Pats would beat Denver again by 22 in a rematch in NE never mind Denver but that wasn't your argument. Your claim was the refs skewed the results yet there's no proof of that. Now you're trying to change your argument and deflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back