PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***** Officially unofficial 2016 Training camp injury thread *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills game is looking more and more winnable, their LB'n core is going to suck cause of injuries.

This team doesn't need help from injuries in another team to win.

This team doesn't need help from injuries in another team to win.
I agree. We just need to stay healthy ourselves. We've had the best team now for two, possibly three years running. Although I will say that I think the post to which you were responding meant with Jimmy G at the helm.

Don't like seeing injuries, and hate that it happened to another Goodell victim in the Saints. That said, that's the 2nd first-round pick to go down so far. Karma's coming around a bit.....

True karma would be if it happened to the Ravens, Colts, or Rats.

Not the Saints.
Actually I think his point is true karma would be if it happened to all 31. He acknowledged he felt bad for the Saints.

Follow up on Rankins:

#Saints 1st rd DL Sheldon Rankins believed to have suffered a broken fibula based on initial tests, source said. Candidate for IR/to return

True karma would be if it happened to the Ravens, Colts, or Rats.

Not the Saints.

Don't want to see injuries to football players being karma against Badell.
The only true karma against that man would be if he would sit on the toilet and found out he cannot **** anymore.

Not an injury, but a significant development regarding a player missing games:

Bills DT Marcel Dareus is facing a four-game suspension for another violation of the NFL’s substance abuse policy, league sources tell ESPN.

True karma would be if it happened to the Ravens, Colts, or Rats...

…and especially the Donkeys.

I wish for career-ending injuries to TJ Ward, Von Miller, Aquib Talib & Darian Stewart. Feck them.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was already posted but Broncos DT Vance Walker is done for the year with a torn ACL. He was supposed to fill in for Malik Jackson. Now the broncos are incredibly thin along the defensive line.

Not sure if this was already posted but Broncos DT Vance Walker is done for the year with a torn ACL. He was supposed to fill in for Malik Jackson. Now the broncos are incredibly thin along the defensive line.

Yeah I just seen this as well, not a great player by any stretch but still hurts as he was penciled in as a starter. Maybe a week ago they released that DT Phil Taylor with an injury settlement. Between the thin/weak defensive line and Talib potentially being suspended the defense can be vulnerable to good offenses.

Derek Wolfe went down with what looks like left lower leg injury during team. Taken to LR arms around trainers. Putting little weight on it

Wolfe's injury sounds like an Achilles.

He was a savage last season, him and Von Miller, more than the usual but that's none of my business...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes