PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And both can function in that role. As Deus says we'll need to see what Foster can do as a blocker but if he matches White there, I think he's the better player. White in the game telegraphs a pass. It would be better to a more balanced back.
Foster played about 10 snaps. That is his career. White had been effective in real games.

Not sure what makes you think foster is a better running threat than white

Ok so getting targeted by scrubs and others because your man is open is not good.

LeBlanc played well. I saw that with my own eye. He had a bad 4Q but then he's a rookie. If you want to take the contradictory view,that's up to you but we're not getting anywhere here.

LeBlanc played well. I saw that with my own eye. He had a bad 4Q but then he's a rookie. If you want to take the contradictory view,that's up to you but we're not getting anywhere here.
Getting targeted 11 times simply is not playing well as a corner.
If you want to think that how closely you civer your man isn't a judgment of corner play we should drop the discussion

Foster played about 10 snaps. That is his career. White had been effective in real games.

White's limitations as a runner and what I've seen of Foster, both today and in college. And note that I originally said "I hope" Foster makes the team over White. I say this because I believe White limits this team by being such a poor runner.

Getting targeted 11 times simply is not playing well as a corner.
If you want to think that how closely you civer your man isn't a judgment of corner play we should drop the discussion

I think we should.

White has not been effective against top Ds & when team was struggling. He is effective when everything runs smoothly. And all that showed again tonight. But feel free to have it your way.

so..the replay is on right now. OK, the "Cyrus Jones is dropping punts in practice !!!!!!!!!!!!" drama from earlier this week...can we please keep THIS noise to a minimum from now on? He looks like a rookie of the year candidate and YES, he looks fine fielding punts of all kinds. Great hands.

Ghost shanking his kicks, annoys me.

bad snap, JDot

When the quality of your coverage causes the QB to throw at you 11 times that is not good.

How many times did Butler get thrown at in the Super Bowl in basically a half? Doubt there are too many complaints here about his play in that game.

is anyone else up listening to this broadcast on NFLN? It's unbelievably ridiculous in its slant toward all things Panther. These two guys seem to be broadcasting from inside Ron Rivera's colon for krissakes.

I am boarding the Gaffeny hype train...

tumblr_inline_nh53poTd3u1sj4qvu.gif

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Re-watching the game on NFLN. Man Kuechly is good. Just took White down in the backfield on a sweep.

yeah...what a playcall eh? toss sweep to the short side on 3rd and 26...pure "genius"

yeah...what a playcall eh? toss sweep to the short side on 3rd and 26...pure "genius"

All the more impressive to blow up the run like he did.

Kuechley is THE beast. No doubt. Now Brady is in and the ball suddenly seems to be moving downfield at will. Obvious PI against Edelman not even discussed. Has to be Panthers home TV crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back