PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 7 TNF Bears @ Packers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the whole game but he could have had 4 or 5 TD's if his receivers caught the ball. Guys Rodgers is a great QB, if you stack him up against Brady he does somethings better, but over all Brady has the edge. But the gap really isn't that much.

I am taking into account that Rodgers bounces back from the average football he has been playing over the last 2 seasons.
I think the majority of us know he is a great QB, but just frustrated at the double standards. Brady had a bad 4 game stretch in 2014 and they were calling it the end of an Era yet Rodgers has been bad for literally 16 games plus dating to last year and people try to make excuses for him.

yeah, we should always pour it on. let them stop it. let's dare them to stop it. that's why we are great. that's why BB is the goat. that's why Brady is the Goat. every possession means something. i don't care if we are up by 60-0. we need to stay focused and focus on the next drive.

You get the same result no matter if you win by 7 or by 30. If you are up multiple scores minimizing risk (turnovers, injuries) and running down the clock becomes more important than being a stats/fantasy football machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes