PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Week 7 TNF Bears @ Packers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish the Pats had kept Cre'von LeBlanc.

I love how quick they are to Rodger's defense though. "The stat's don't tell the whole story" "historic defensive performance" "receivers can't get open". In the one game a year that the Pats offense doesn't play well, it's all Brady. "Over the hill!" "He just isn't good anymore!" "He's gonna fall off a cliff!". And when he does dominate... "system QB". THAT is one thing that irritates me with Rodgers vs Brady. Rodgers can never do any wrong...

I don't know about that, I usually hear most people say Brady is the best, or 1 of the best QB's of all time. The system QB garbage should have died in 2003. Every offensive system is or should be tailored to the QB's strengths.

Mike McCarthy better not sit on this lead like he's wont to do sometimes.

screw these apologists. You give Brady Nelson and Cobb he will find a way to make it work and carve you up.

Just give him this OL and a bunch of kids at WR.

Well Packers wonder what is happening to Rodgers? Well as he would say to us..."Relax!"

The Bears................

CvQmpADWAAEkF9l.jpg

I don't know about that, I usually hear most people say Brady is the best, or 1 of the best QB's of all time. The system QB garbage should have died in 2003. Every offensive system is or should be tailored to the QB's strengths.

there are plenty of idiots who say

1. rodgers
2. brady

since like 2010. trust me. there are ton of them.

there are plenty of idiots who say

1. rodgers
2. brady

since like 2010. trust me. there are ton of them.

Yeah I have heard that too. I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they thought Rodgers was a better QB than brady over the last 6 years. I would disagree with them, but Rodgers has the highest QBRat of all time.

Packers may be winning, but Rodgers still isn't right. He's panicky in the pocket. Both his TD passes were off target.

Another awful jobs by the refs, when they hit The Bears with that delay of game, I rolled it back and there was 13 seconds on the play clock when they announced the decision on the challenge, the refs didn't rest the play clock, so they penalized the Bears for not getting a snap off in 13 seconds.

Both touch downs hit the receivers hands.. 1 couldn't keep both feet in, the other guy dropped it. He hasn't played great tonight but its not all on him.

Packers may be winning, but Rodgers still isn't right. He's panicky in the pocket. Both his TD passes were off target.
It's Peyton Manning 2015 syndrome for Simms right now. He's just grasping to find ways to compliment Rodgers at whatever cost, completely ignoring the fact of who they are playing and how wide open his guys are getting.

Davante Adams hasn't played this way since he destroyed Logan Ryan.

that's just bad coaching. Bausbey's getting hosed all game long against adams and you leave him all alone to get abused some more.

Bears are a joke. Jeffery should be looking to get out of that sh*thole.

Yeah I have heard that too. I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they thought Rodgers was a better QB than brady over the last 6 years. I would disagree with them, but Rodgers has the highest QBRat of all time.

espn QBR? that's a garbage stat. QB rating? another stat that means nothing. These stats are products of the offensive system and talent around the QB.

i just never believed rodgersin a big road game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back