PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***** Official Week 4 NFL Games Thread *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ***** Official Early Games Thread *****

Lions are getting shut down by the cowboys D

Holy jeezus...every time the Texans get a big play, there's a flag. :rolleyes:
Yeah, tell me the league is not fixed to some degree. Pittsburgh fans travel well and spend a lot of money on the NFL, weird isn't it. I know, its far fetched. But over time, it always seems that officials are there to help the Steelers when they aren't good enough to win on their own.

For years I have always believed that the Steelers were the luckiest team in football and after watching this game today, it continues on. The calls, the flukey plays, the breaks, always went their way and it still is.

I have never, ever seen a luckier team since Elway's Broncos, this is brutal.

Houston looks great but they're playing like a team of morons with all the penalties, esp the completely unnecessary one 15 yds behind the blocked FG return

Anything really good? I wanted to watch that game, but my feed died.

Typical Haley, shouting at Cassel for not recognizing that he had space to run for the first down. Cassel wasn't really taking it and seemed to shout back a few select phrases that obviously angered Haley. It got heated enough that McClain had to separate the two, and Zorn had to calm Cassel down.

That team's a mess, and I place part of the blame on Haley's cantankerous personality...

-Jamman

Last edited:

Was it a legit call?
I see it happened after the block though, still 10-0 Houston at halftime?
Yeah, the sad part is the play was 18 yards behind the ball carrier. Unless it was ben watson he wouldn't have caught the houston player.

Yeah, tell me the league is not fixed to some degree. Pittsburgh fans travel well and spend a lot of money on the NFL, weird isn't it. I know, its far fetched. But over time, it always seems that officials are there to help the Steelers when they aren't good enough to win on their own.

Stop yer whinin. Legit call. Very stupid move.

Yeah, the sad part is the play was 18 yards behind the ball carrier. Unless it was ben watson he wouldn't have caught the houston player.

Sounds terrible

Cowboys up 20-3 at the half after another FG

The Steelers are still looking old and slow. The only thing keeping them in this game is stupid mistakes by the Texans.

LOL that does suck. Thanks for the explanation

Never saw Pomerlau miss so many tackles. Then again, he's always in on so many plays that even his wiffs delay the runner/receiver such that the next Squealer gits er done.

If the Steelers win this game 13-10 I am going to be sick.

LOL that does suck. Thanks for the explanation
profile_leonardo.gif

No Problemo, just wish i could have given you the names of the players....OK John Joeseph picked up the fumble on the blocked punt and Manning (who i think blocked the punt) blocked the pitt player in the back

Last edited:

I take it back,

I enjoy the Pats playing at 4:15 due to the fact I can actually enjoy the early games.

What the hell were the 49ers doing?

The Bills are still getting the Ints off deflections. Their defense reminds me of ours last season.

BTW, for all the haters. In 3 1/2 games this year, Carlos Dunlap has ZERO sacks. And to think we could have had this sackmaster.

Go Texans!

This Robinson on the Cowboys team is looking pretty good. Wish we had picked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back