Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should the Pats make a trade? Will they?

• They should, and they will

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • They should, but they won't

Votes: 52 62.7%
  • They shouldn't, but they will

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They shouldn't, and they won't

Votes: 11 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Jared Allen's cap hit for the rest of the season is about $7.5M. The Pats have just under $6M in cap room.

God this ******* cheapskate team of ours sucks so much, always saving money to line Kraft's pockets.

T-minus 24 hours until the deadline.

1st for Fitzgerald
2nd for Gordon
3rd for Nicks
4th for Gonzalez
5th for Maurice Jones-Drew
6th for Linval Joseph
7th for Matt Cassel

I did it in Madden so it must be able to work!

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
From @NFL_ATL Live: Bills are open to trading Jairus Byrd, tho they aren’t actively shopping him. Want a young player, not pick, in return

Bequette comes to mind…
Hell, toss in Forston and git er done!

Oy.

NFL - John Clayton's Last Call, Week 8 - ESPN

It's time to get a veteran. If I were the Patriots, I'd offer a second-round pick and QB Ryan Mallett to Cleveland for Gordon. If that doesn't work, I'd offer a conditional seventh-rounder to Tennessee for Britt. If that doesn't work, I'd call the Giants about Nicks.

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
From @NFL_ATL Live: Bills are open to trading Jairus Byrd, tho they aren’t actively shopping him. Want a young player, not pick, in return

Bequette comes to mind…
Hell, toss in Forston and git er done!

I'm thinking a straight up safety swap, Tavon Wilson for jarius Byrd. It's tough to give up a second rounder for a rental but i would make the sacrifice.

Is Adam Seward still playing?

I just read (on another message board) that Breer's reporting the Browns are looking for a 2nd round pick for Gordon. If that's the price,

make-it-so.gif

That's pretty much my nightmare trade right there. Thank goodness there's less than 24 more hours of this!

So basically a backup QB who has experience in your system who was a 3rd round pick plus our 2nd round pick? Talk about robbery. If the Pats do that I'd be disappointed as can be.

I just read (on another message board) that Breer's reporting the Browns are looking for a 2nd round pick for Gordon. If that's the price,

make-it-so.gif

22 years old, already a top 10 WR, rookie contract, contract through 2015.....

Bill...TAKE ANOTHER GAMBLE!

ElPres is a Youtube troll, but he is a Browns fan.

i wonder if we can get a lombardi discount.

Dont agree with giving a high draft pick for a guy who is one violation away from a year off. With that said sole purpose of this post is to say great Picard GIF.

Would the fact that the Pats play the Steelers this week make any deal for Sanders unlikely?

Really wouldn't be surprised if Lombardi gave Belichick a deal for Josh Gordon

Pats could promise not to play him or something

I really don't want Josh Gordon. Dude looks like a big idiot. Would rather Sanders, Fitzgerald or Gonzaelz (TE) even if I might be dreaming.

BTW I hear that Dez Bryant is making all kinds of enemies in Dallas.

Watch Dez Bryant's two major meltdowns during Cowboys' loss to Lions - latimes.com

I want nothing to do with the prima donna headcase.

It's gonna be hard to find someone at a reasonable price who isn't at least estranged with his team though. Remember how easily Tampa Bay dumped Talib? Easily one of the best trades of BB's tenure outside of Moss and Welker.

I'm thinking a straight up safety swap, Tavon Wilson for jarius Byrd. It's tough to give up a second rounder for a rental but i would make the sacrifice.

Wilson for Byrd? That would be robbery even if we don't resign Byrd longterm. LOL

Re: Re: "Official" trade deadline countdown thread

BTW I hear that Dez Bryant is making all kinds of enemies in Dallas.

Watch Dez Bryant's two major meltdowns during Cowboys' loss to Lions - latimes.com

I want nothing to do with the prima donna headcase.

It's gonna be hard to find someone at a reasonable price who isn't at least estranged with his team though. Remember how easily Tampa Bay dumped Talib? Easily one of the best trades of BB's tenure outside of Moss and Welker.

I would trade for him, but Jones will not trade him. I don't care about temper tantrums actually at least he cares enough about the game to react like a 5 year old. Channel that energy properly and he could be a top 5 receiver.

Re: Re: "Official" trade deadline countdown thread

Dont agree with giving a high draft pick for a guy who is one violation away from a year off. With that said sole purpose of this post is to say great Picard GIF.

I would offer a 4th like we gave up for Talib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes