PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread to Discuss ANYTHING but Maroney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an old washed up TV actor living in a trailer park near LA.

So much for talking out of your ass.. his name is Jonathan Goldsmith and is actually born out of English/Scottish Royalty. When they made those Dos Equis ads, they based it on some of the things he did with his life.

Nevermind the fact that he ultimately sired Griff Tannen, the baddest flying skateboard rider this side o' china.

He's not bad. Those are just the bionic implants.

So...who here thinks BJGE should be our starting RB against Miami after the bye?

- PLEASE, in your response- keep in mind this post is ONLY about BJGE!!!

:D

Last edited:
I notice you drink gin and kool-aid...yet another reference to MARONEY?

Who? But it is useful when in doubt about anything Patriots.

Oh, and...REPORTED!!!!!!! :mad: :p

This is a good idea for a thread for sure! Here are my thoughts:

1. What Patriot would you like to see appear on "Dancing with the Stars?"

2. The only kind of dancing I know how to do is line dancing. Think there are any Patriots that are good at line dancing?

3. My cat knocked a picture off our mantle onto my head. I got a concussion. My wife says I'm made of glass. Bet if I was a Patriot she wouldn't say that!

4. Just heard a classic song I've not heard in years-- "Mony, Mony." It brought something Pats-related to mind, but I can't remember what now, per incident listed above.

5. Been working on my new weightloss program. Dr said I should try doing some tiptoeing as part of my jogging routine. Bet pro football players don't have to do that kind of nonsense... tiptoeing when they're supposed to be running north/south.

:eek: :D

Muahahahaha Oh man

(I'm sorry. My self control threshold is extremely low. Hahaha)

-Rob-

Another question on par with the origin of the big bang:

Who would win in a Fijian Strap Match: Stone Cold Steve Austin in his prime or Jimmy Superfly Snuka in his?

HEY! I'm about to start P90X. Is it worth it?:confused2:

Its worth it like you wouldnt believe, just make sure you follow the nutrion plan or you wont make it.

Another question on par with the origin of the big bang:

Who would win in a Fijian Strap Match: Stone Cold Steve Austin in his prime or Jimmy Superfly Snuka in his?

It would be a disqualification after Vince McMahon ran into the ring and hit Stone Cold over the head with a steel chair.

So...who here thinks BJGE should be our starting RB against Miami after the bye?

- PLEASE, in your response- keep in mind this post is ONLY about BJGE!!!

:D

Hmmm...you are treading on thin ice here, but since you have followed the letter of the thread law, I'll allow it. :snob: :p

Actually, I'm hoping that Morris (and even more of an unlikely hope, Taylor) will be back after the bye, and that starting BJGE won't even be necessary.

Last edited:
It would be a disqualification after Vince McMahon ran into the ring and hit Stone Cold over the head with a steel chair.

A valid point. However, what if Stone Cold had already positioned the beer truck in anticipation of this?

I once dated this chick named Lauren Mahoney - cute, but made of glass. Despite numerous fancy shindigs and plenty of dancing, couldn't ever hit the hole, so... it didn't work out. ;)

Last edited:
A valid point. However, what if Stone Cold had already positioned the beer truck in anticipation of this?

Then I expect DX-era HBK could come down from the ceiling and deliver Sweet Chin Music while the ref was knocked out from an errant punch, then position Snuka for the win over Stone Cold in revenge for the WrestleMania loss.

Then I expect DX-era HBK could come down from the ceiling and deliver Sweet Chin Music while the ref was knocked out from an errant punch, then position Snuka for the win over Stone Cold in revenge for the WrestleMania loss.

:D Awesome.

Maybe
A
Real
Outstanding
New
England
Year

I once dated this chick named Lauren Mahoney - cute, but made of glass. Despite numerous fancy shindigs and plenty of dancing, couldn't ever hit the hole, so... it didn't work out. ;)

Couldn't... hit.. the hole?? I don't think I want to know where that is coming from. :confused:

Couldn't... hit.. the hole?? I don't think I want to know where that is coming from. :confused:

If the primary gap is sealed you best have the awareness to hit the cutback!

Yeah. Even I can't believe that I used to watch wrestling.

Dude, back in the day it was the nuts! I actually used to get fired up when The Rock was talking about The Corporation and then you'd hear the glass shatter and Stone Cold would come out under the jumbotron.

Maybe
A
Real
Outstanding
New
England
Year

As a result of your post, I have consulted with my Intertubes Attorney, and have edited my OP to include other items such as acronyms and mnemonic devices. You have not been reported, but this loophole is now officially closed! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots