PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official thread to come to insult people

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off AC/DC rocks, second you aren't nearly as good at this as you may think. I would tell you not to toot your own horn on patsfans..........

But I'm sure your used to tooting your own horn until you chafe!

(boom roasted!!!)

Only a Pensylvanian would wear the term "West Philly" in their user name like a badge of honor. You're either identity confused with the NJ proximation, and fear association while secretly envying those Jersey barriers and better looking women, or you think Row Housing looks oh so chic.

Although I hear the gang colors for West Philly are rolling out some nice pastels in their Fall lineup.

EDIT: One snuck in before me.

Last edited:
Only a Pensylvanian would wear the term "West Philly" in their user name like a badge of honor. You're either identity confused with the NJ proximation, and fear association while secretly envying those Jersey barriers and better looking women, or you think Row Housing looks oh so chic.

Although I hear the gang colors for West Philly are rolling out some nice pastels in their Fall lineup.

Look,mate. Don't get all funny about gangs and colours. You would run scared from a gang of particularly tame sheep. :disagreement:

wow! I didn't know rush limbaugh was a pats fans?!

Cool!!

Last edited:
West Philly Patriot?
You suck! Nothing more, nothing less!

razors edge = a grown man that still watches wrestling and sports his stone cold Steve Austin T-shirt!!

Let me guess. You wanted to be an Eagles fan, but the team colors clashed with your red patent shoes.

"Theres no place like homeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Last edited:
Let me guess. You wanted to be an Eagles fan, but the team colors clashed with your red patent shoes.

"Theres no place like homeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

First off doofus, in order to stretch out the word "home" you should have made multiple o's.The e is silent and therfore unstretchable. Basically you wrote a stretched out "homey". Oh yeah and Seymour sucks!

razors edge = a grown man that still watches wrestling and sports his stone cold Steve Austin T-shirt!!

Razor Ramon is *not* the original source of the term 'razor's edge'. As long as there have been razors, they've had edges.

Of course, as a Pennsylvanian, I'm not surprised that you think that pro wrestling is at the root of just about everything.

Razor Ramon is *not* the original source of the term 'razor's edge'. As long as there have been razors, they've had edges.

Of course, as a Pennsylvanian, I'm not surprised that you think that pro wrestling is at the root of just about everything.

Obviously I knew his nick refers to Gillette! It's his avatar for Christ sakes, but it's not surprising you knew just what wrestler I was referencing.

Now go back to your shanty Brady FTW!

Obviously I knew his nick refers to Gillette! It's his avatar for Christ sakes, but it's not surprising you knew just what wrestler I was referencing.

Now go back to your shanty Brady FTW!

I'm a child of the 90s, how could I *not* know who Razor Ramon was? Used to pwn as him playing Royal Rumble for SNES.

Only a Pennsylvanian would be dumb enough to call someone out for understanding the reference that they made in the first place.

"haaaa!~ hey der you dun knows what I was talkins about! You gots ter be stupid like me then!"

I'm a child of the 90s, how could I *not* know who Razor Ramon was? Used to pwn as him playing Royal Rumble for SNES.

Only a Pennsylvanian would be dumb enough to call someone out for understanding the reference that they made in the first place.

"haaaa!~ hey der you dun knows what I was talkins about! You gots ter be stupid like me then!"

Well considering that you were bashing the source of the reference to my original point than how dumb is it really?

And yeah because we don't tauk like youse that makes youse wicked smaht!!!

Quite the thread to bust my offseason posting malaise....

Your attempt at typing a Boston accent gets a miserable FAIL.

Last edited:
haha...you're the best PJ!

One of the more thoughtful posts of the day!

...penis...

Last edited:
The Queen wears army boots

Did you think that one up all on your own? :rolleyes:

You're a POOF and a WANKER (if that's even possible)....you look like Charles Laughton in the Hunchback of Notre Dame and dress like his wife,Elsa Sullvan Lanchester!

You're a POOF and a WANKER (if that's even possible)....you look like Charles Laughton in the Hunchback of Notre Dame and dress like his wife,Elsa Sullvan Lanchester!

Always happy to meet a fellow Charm School graduate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back