patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
this is ridiculous
no pats fan has a reason to boo av
after all hes done for us

the pats made it clear they were not gonna overpay for him
so he looked elsewhere

I won't boo Adam and I won't boo people who boo Adam.

I plan to shun, turn my back, on Adam when ever he comes on with that Colts uniform.

Just my way of sticking it to the man.

Last edited:
patsfan55 said:
this is ridiculous

so he looked elsewhere

Are you seriously saying to me that should AV line up for a game winning kick against us - you are going to cheer and hope he makes it? Are you also saying that if the kick is good and we do lose, once again you are going to cheer and be happy??

I appreciate and will never forget all he has done for us. He is the enemy now however and as such, I will BOO him and hope al lof his kicks go wide right from here on out.

Exactly!

I'm booing him as I type this.

fgssand said:
Are you seriously saying to me that should AV line up for a game winning kick against us - you are going to cheer and hope he makes it? Are you also saying that if the kick is good and we do lose, once again you are going to cheer and be happy??

I appreciate and will never forget all he has done for us. He is the enemy now however and as such, I will BOO him and hope al lof his kicks go wide right from here on out.

way to take my words and do as the boston media does, and completely twist them

no, im not gonna hope he makes kicks
im gonna hope he misses anything against us, and any game winning kick against any other team (cuz i hate the damn colts)
but, if im at a game as he comes out i would give him a standing ovation
and then hope he misses

patsfan55 said:
way to take my words and do as the boston media does, and completely twist them

no, im not gonna hope he makes kicks
im gonna hope he misses anything against us, and any game winning kick against any other team (cuz i hate the damn colts)
but, if im at a game as he comes out i would give him a standing ovation
and then hope he misses

I did not mean to twist your words, I actually took the one line literally. I enjoy your posts and while you could probably care less, after reading your reply, you are hereby exonerated. LOL

I will agree with you - I could never hate him after all he has meant to our Championships.

I am very disappointed that AV felt the need to leave the area and his legions of admirers. In the long run, financially I feel he has miscalculated how much money he could have made whether he lived here or just visited from time to time. I am also disappointed to hear that he and his agent actually CALLED the Colts (as said by Polian on the Drive) to shoot his way out of town.

His fans deserved better and while the Pats offer was not as much as the Colts - it was a darn good offer all things considered. Very disappointing all around.

patsfan55 said:
this is ridiculous

so he looked elsewhere

Damn right I"m going to boo this POS. I may actually take a road trip to an Indy game just for the sake of booing him. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

patsfan55 said:
this is ridiculous

so he looked elsewhere

I feel terribly bad for poor Adam. How did we ever expect him to live on that pitiful amount of money the Pats organization was paying him.

AV :violent: ...you ungrateful, selfish, greedy Bastard! Don't let the door hit ya in the *****

I suspect av will hear the boo birds, but willie will get applause

HugeCrushOnBB said:
I feel terribly bad for poor Adam. How did we ever expect him to live on that pitiful amount of money the Pats organization was paying him.

AV :violent: ...you ungrateful, selfish, greedy Bastard! Don't let the door hit ya in the *****

I don't mind too much that he went for the money. It's who he took his 30 pieces of silver from.

I'll boo him till the cows come home. AV. I loved you when you were here. You signed with the Colts. I now hate you just like a mojority of sports fans would. That's just how it works. Sorry. It's nothing personal. Wait... yes it is. It's just on principle, I have to boo him. There's no way I couldn't. He is now the enemy. I boo the enemy. End of story. Especially when they leave for bigger contracts.

I'll boo him.......

patsfan55 said:
this is ridiculous

so he looked elsewhere

every chance I get. The guy is a jerk who will NEVER again be idolized or remembered as a GREAT sports legend in New England........he will be remembered as a guy who SOLD his soul for a handful of extra money. He could have finished out his career here and retired a hero and a legend.....instead he will be only remembered as a sellout.....and a traitor....sad ending to a potentially great story

If it helps...

If you want, I can boo him for you while I'm watching him here in Indy!!! :D
Do you think we were looking forward to the smell of Patriot Poo in our house? Oh, that's right, he's a COLT now!!! So let it go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes