PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Thread for Those Going to Indianapolis for Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a minimum purchase requirement (like food/beverage tickets) of $50 in the days before the game - but no cover charge to speak of.

I need to figure out if the Thursday night party will have a cover charge. I'll find that out today and let you all know.

In Houston. we took over the Dolphin Bar downtown andI don't remember if there was a cover charge before Sunday! However, a $50 bar tab (food and drink) is not unreasonable! I am thinking we doubled that in the hours we were there.

Game day we found a bar on the other side of the city that we knew was Pats friendly and if they charged a cover it was small. If you want the atmosphere and being downtown, then Joe's bar is the place to be.

For anyone going ... it's a blast, enjoy ypurself, you will be greatly outnumbered by Giants fans, and the Colts fans hate us! Outside of that ... it should be great.

Just got my tickets.....sitting 429/430 level corner endzone...these tickets are via the Pats.

Hoping to be sitting with other Pats fans near by!

Can't wait!

Just got my tickets.....sitting 429/430 level corner endzone...these tickets are via the Pats.

Hoping to be sitting with other Pats fans near by!

Can't wait!

Where'd you get them and how much?

Okay - I have an update for everyone traveling to Indianapolis looking for a place to watch the game, or to hang out in the days leading up to the game.

Due to feedback we have received on this thread as well as some e-mails from Barry's PatsTG group we've learned that the prices weren't really feasible for the average fan. With that in mind we are lowering admission prices for both non-game and game nights. The bar can accommodate around 100 people - we want them all to be Patriots fans.

Instead of the $200 cover charge including $50 in food and drinks, The Stadium Tavern will be accepting reservations for game day for $100 per person - included in that is $25 in food/drinks. That guarantees you a place to watch the game. We will also accept walk-ins, however neither the price nor availability is guaranteed without a reservation.

On the days/nights before the game the minimum $50 purchase has been reduced to $25

There will be an official party Thursday night before the game for Patriots fans to meet one another and have a good time. Hopefully some media types and the PFW guys can make it out as well. The same $25 minimum purchase applies for that night. If you would like to attend the party please let me know in advance so I can determine whether or not we should do a guest list. I don't want to leave disappointed fans out in the cold (literally)

For more information - or to reserve a spot please email me [email protected]

Here are a couple news stories WPRI in Rhode Island has run about the bar:
Indianapolis Club for Pats Fans Only

Indy Bar Owner Welcoming Pats Fans

And again to give perspective on our location, this is the view from the sidewalk in front of The Stadium Tavern.
stadiumtavern.jpg

Hopefully this opens up options for some of you who were unsure of what you wanted to do leading up to and/or during the game.

GO PATS!

Just got an unexpected $2,500 bonus. Im trying hard to talk myself out of joining this thread. :mad:

I just cant get over the fact that it's in ****ty Indy.

Hey Joe thanks for reconcidering your prices! Still not sure about game day since I am down there volunteering until 5:30pm but I'll think about it...

I am interested in Thursday night though, sounds fun! Question...do you have parking available? I couldn't remember. And you guys are right by where we went to pick up our volunteer uniforms right?

I'll let some of the other Pats fans I work with know about the party on Thursday night too.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys coming from out of town!

Just got an unexpected $2,500 bonus. Im trying hard to talk myself out of joining this thread. :mad:

Sent the $$ to me and I'll go for you since I am already here in Indy! LOL

Super Bowl XLVI Official Visitors Guide

has anyone else looked at the visitors guide for the SB42

ive looked thru that thing like 90 times already trying to find a spot where i can park and either take a cab or shuttle to the downtown area

if anyone finds anything please let us know

i convinced my friend to come but he doesn't want to spend alot since hes not a fan (yet!). hes more excited to go down there and drink and hang out. unlike me who would sell his soul to be inside the stadium.

Last edited:
Although I am in no way affiliated with them - my friends dad owns a large lot with reasonable parking prices 4 blocks from the stadium.

Park With Mark

Last edited:

Once in a lifetime experience! The opportunity to avenge 2007! Brady can coronate himself as the undisputed best of all time!

Who knows what will happen in the future or if Brady and Belichick will get another shot at this.

Super Bowl XLVI Official Visitors Guide

has anyone else looked at the visitors guide for the SB42

ive looked thru that thing like 90 times already trying to find a spot where i can park and either take a cab or shuttle to the downtown area

if anyone finds anything please let us know

i convinced my friend to come but he doesn't want to spend alot since hes not a fan (yet!). hes more excited to go down there and drink and hang out. unlike me who would sell his soul to be inside the stadium.

This site should give you information on parking...

https://sbxlvi.clickandpark.com/superbowl

Hope that helps! I am glad as a volunteer I have parking secured for me!

Thanks for all who keep posting. Still waiting for ticket prices to come down here :(

I'm waiting for the prices to go down too...I'm so close yet so far away...

It wouldn't surprise me if the bottom drops out of the ticket market too late for the brokers to recoup. Would serve them right. Soon it will be too late for people to make travel plans.

Only reason why I would never go to the SB is because if they lose...I may be scarred for like. At least I would be 10k richer

That and it's in Indy :ugh:

heh....LMAO times ten billion....

now wait...you want ME to travel all the way out to the middle of Indiana and pay YOU $100 just to get in YOUR bar?..
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

how's about this, Hoss...I go to Pt. Judith right down the way from my house and get a 4 pound lobster fresh from the sea for 25 bucks....buy a pound of large shrimp, a pound of fresh scallops..stuff that bad boy and bake it til the bread crumb/cracker stuffing is toasted...sit down in front of the 73 inch Mitsu 1080p hi-def with a chilled liter of Patron and a case of Bud...and STILL have plenty moolah left over for halftime and the pizza order that's sure to follow....I'll catch the end of the story out there on CNN

heh....LMAO times ten billion....

now wait...you want ME to travel all the way out to the middle of Indiana and pay YOU $100 just to get in YOUR bar?..
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

how's about this, Hoss...I go to Pt. Judith right down the way from my house and get a 4 pound lobster fresh from the sea for 25 bucks....buy a pound of large shrimp, a pound of fresh scallops..stuff that bad boy and bake it til the bread crumb/cracker stuffing is toasted...sit down in front of the 73 inch Mitsu 1080p hi-def with a chilled liter of Patron and a case of Bud...and STILL have plenty moolah left over for halftime and the pizza order that's sure to follow....I'll catch the end of the story out there on CNN

Sounds great, I hope you have an awesome time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes