PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Superbowl Officiating Petition Is Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed. I figure, what the heck, the game I love is going down the toilet, might as well say something.

ya

Bella*chick said:
I signed. I figure, what the heck, the game I love is going down the toilet, might as well say something.

:ditto: :agree: :yeahthat:

Bella*chick said:

Same here! The NFL's got some 'xplaning to do! :mad:

PatsChick87 said:
Same here! The NFL's got some 'xplaning to do! :mad:

I know. Hopefully this story gets some legs, because I don't want this trend to continue. The game is over and the Steelers "won", but my new focus is NEXT year's games. There needs to be drastic improvement pronto.

I'm not going to sign that one. Its too poorly written to be taken seriously and doesn't offer anything constructive.

FOrget petitions. I think we just need to make up some t-shirts, hats, and the like that simply have a hand with an extended middle finger, and the words "From the NFL to our loyal fans..."

I'll sign whatever petition comes before me that complains of the officiating in this game and throughout the year, no matter how it's worded. I doubt anything will really make a difference, as the NFL is unlikely to admit they screwed up so badly. But at least I will have had a chance to express my disagreement.

Wow, for once something might actually make me want to watch College football. *cringe*

I signed the petition after reading it.... I am sick of seeing "pro" games being manipulated by bad or bought officiating. We have the greatest game being cheapened and made into a joke to anyone with eyes.

Thanks DaBruinz I signed that one as well ..... :)

I signed both petitions. I always intend to send a private email to the NFL.

I will sign both also and think everyone who feels that the officiating has gone down the tubes should do so as well.

Wow, the first one even has a Steelers fan signing it:
"I am a Steelers fan, but there where a lot of bad calls in that game. The Seahawks got robbed of a touchdown for one. There where a ton of ticky-tacky penelties called against the Seahawks. I believe the game was fixed to have Jerome Bettis retire at the Superbowl as it is a great story to sell. I love the Steelers, but I just wish the refs wouldn't have decided the game."

Patti37 said:
I signed both petitions. I always intend to send a private email to the NFL.
Ditto here, can't believe what I saw last night! What a way to end the season!!!! :mad:

A couple of funny ones:

3798. B Cowher Thanks Stevie for the great crew, we needed it.

3788. M Shanahan please don't change a thing....... thanks

I signed the one you posted as well, Da Bruinz.

Yup, signed 'em both.

That second one is written much better and needs more sigs.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Yup, signed 'em both.

That second one is written much better and needs more sigs.

Bump! Da Bruinz is more constructive and signing both may help with impact if nothing else. There's about 4,ooo in the first, DaBruinz's needs some more exposure. Any ideas? :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes